Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

20211122_195833_1.gif

Played around with AR doodle

Uptempos in the 90s (not sure if they are the same weight now) gotta be the heaviest shoe i ever tried to hoop in and one of the most uncomfortable. maybe Pippen should be blaming those instead of MJ.

Gone are the days NBA players wear lebron's the game has evolved and these are too bulky for most players, guys want to be light on their feet and have more court feel. There's no more tight ends in the NBA these days and it shows with so many wearing light low tops, even the 'bigs' are wearing Kobes etc.

The guys who tend to wear the more bulky shoes go for models like kyries or KDs cus they have better court feel and lockdown.

The only nba player that might benefit from these is Zion cus hes undersized (needs the extra midsole stack) and would benefit from the cushion.
I do find that my Kyrie 7’s have better lock down, court feel, and are lighter than my LeBron 16’s.

I’m going to wear the LeBron’s at my game tonight, since we are away. (All black) When we are home, we have all light grey, so the Kyrie’s match better.

Uptempos in the 90s (not sure if they are the same weight now) gotta be the heaviest shoe i ever tried to hoop in and one of the most uncomfortable. maybe Pippen should be blaming those instead of MJ.

not even close. Not sure how Timmy played in these, they're only cool for walking

nike-total-air-foamposite-max-2020-retro-release-date-info.jpg

not even close. Not sure how Timmy played in these, they're only cool for walking

nike-total-air-foamposite-max-2020-retro-release-date-info.jpg
One of the coolest sneakers of all time hands down. They could add an extra 9 pounds per shoe and I'd still cop. Remember these were for Tim, if he were any slower he would move backwards. These are the recliners of the sneaker industry

Happy Thanksgiving Eve fellas:

code "THANKFUL"
Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 12.40.57 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom