Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Like...tears them up?
I've thus far worn mine twice. Once was with nike elite socks and the other with tight cuffed joggers. I didn't experience any problems with rubbing in the couple of hours I had them on but I can't speak for what happens when worn on court. Have to see someone do a performance review after 30 days or something I've been interested to see how everything holds up

Yes! Lol I wore medium high socks for my workouts and my socks def frayed due to the quasi stiff uppers. Pics to follow.

but these Brons are still worth it. I love these more than The 18,17,16
Damb. Nah I'm with you I'm def still buying these. Like I've said many times this is the first Lebron sig in so long that ACTUALLY looks like Nike's highest paid athlete's sig shoe.

Damb. Nah I'm with you I'm def still buying these. Like I've said many times this is the first Lebron sig in so long that ACTUALLY looks like Nike's highest paid athlete's sig shoe.
Agree with this 110%. They have that "feel" of being the upper echelon sneaker just like they should. Bold design, max comfort etc. I would urge anyone to be patient they're finally about to hit. As far as the dunkman colorway goes that always comes later on. I think nike will continue with the black/green concept and with the blocking of these they probably should but what if they flipped the script and took it back to the day and gave us a medium grey suede upper with white borders and a green air unit 😍

some more validity for the 12/4 release date

I was wondering that when we started getting detailed pics. Hence why I believe that they should release a version similar to the materials used on the 8's.. V1's that is. 😂

Y'all hooping in these better take a fingernail file and go to work :lol:
Like Sha’nana on Myra’s feet
1638308336104.gif

Back
Top Bottom