Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Just gotta stop skipping leg day and sock day. Nothing wrong with these. They aren't heavy and they don't scratch anything if you don't have weak socks. Stop skipping sock day!

1638315655693.gif

Now I have to decide if I want to get the LeBron 19’s or the Jordan 11 Cool Grey. 😬😑

Both soooo hot

Just so everyone knows, I'm completely kidding. I just hate when someone has a legit complaint about a shoe and their concerns get dismissed.

And I’m also joking too, kinda….:rofl:

I play basketball in all kinds of shoes, even the “Heavy” Lebron 3’s and never really notice the weight.

I do know if I have a light shoe that I feel quicker in which is weird. But when wearing the 3’s I don’t feel slower which is weird. Maybe it’s a mental thing.

I do know when a shoe feels clunky though and I guess that’s what most are talking about.

With that said, I can guess the focus on many in the gym. Because after about 5 minutes working legs, this is them

1638320428318.gif

And I’m also joking too, kinda….:rofl:

I play basketball in all kinds of shoes, even the “Heavy” Lebron 3’s and never really notice the weight.

I do know if I have a light shoe that I feel quicker in which is weird. But when wearing the 3’s I don’t feel slower which is weird. Maybe it’s a mental thing.

I do know when a shoe feels clunky though and I guess that’s what most are talking about.

With that said, I can guess the focus on many in the gym. Because after about 5 minutes working legs, this is them

1638320428318.gif

I don't notice the heaviness either. This is what I ball in, cause weight don't matter

1638320653840.png

Never did understand why Nike is constantly talking about air and how lightweight their shoes are and all that. They should be stressing how HEAVY they are. "These shoes weigh 3 pounds each, get yours today!". Hire me Nike, I'll fix all these sales issues you have. 💯

1638321034456.png

I don't notice the heaviness either. This is what I ball in, cause weight don't matter

1638320653840.png

Never did understand why Nike is constantly talking about air and how lightweight their shoes are and all that. They should be stressing how HEAVY they are. "These shoes weigh 3 pounds each, get yours today!". Hire me Nike, I'll fix all these sales issues you have. 💯

1638321034456.png

If you weren’t dunking with’em…

You weren’t dunking without’em...

1638321507833.gif

I saw ID4shoes had the green/blue colorway in a lot of good sizes but that was last Thursday. They still have up to like an 11 (but I think the price is 2 fitty).

They are smooth - transition and bounce is nice. Weight didn’t bother me at all. That ankle collar though… I donated my skin and socks already…

That’s really not cool that they scratch up socks and legs :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom