Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Just watched it. First ten minutes was mad cringe... It's like Klutch sports wrote it as a condition of LeBron doing the film. Once the cartoon world started it got a lil better, and the game portion was pretty entertaining. Few funny references and lines throughout. Acting was bad. Favorite part was the MJ cameo :rofl: a lot of it felt mad rushed tho.

Just watched it. First ten minutes was mad cringe... It's like Klutch sports wrote it as a condition of LeBron doing the film. Once the cartoon world started it got a lil better, and the game portion was pretty entertaining. Few funny references and lines throughout. Acting was bad. Favorite part was the MJ cameo :rofl: a lot of it felt mad rushed tho.
MJ cameo? Really?

I saw the MJ cameo coming and still laughed :lol:

Yeah I just watched it and feel the same way. Definitely think it hit its target audience seeing my daughter so happy about the characters and the funny parts.

Screenshot_20210716-193043_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom