Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Yeah, these are his best sigs ever. I’ve been on here since the generations came out, when this forum was raving about the twos. But these…fam this is art.
I can respect where you're coming from bc this is the first Lebron sig in a long time where I think a lot of thought was put into it and it looks like a true sig shoe. I think the 18 was horrific and lazy. 15-17 are awesome but the kinda were not much in regards to significant idea changes. The 19 definitely looks like a top tier athletes sig shoe. While I wouldn't say top 5 for me, definitely in my top 10.

That’s a negative sir.
I prefer little white ala Flu Game to maximize longevity and actually just prefer it overall. The 16/17/ and this fit that mold.

33: predominantly white, ice sole.
34: predominantly white.
35: Rui's were dope. GR: silver tongue and the reflective accents weren't for me.
36: Rui's solid, but again not a fan of bred with ice soles.

These are tough! Breds are day 1 cop, being size 12, nothing is ever guaranteed so gotta cop when they drop

Lebron doing bred better than Jordan flagships.
1632979802933.gif

I don't think we're getting 19s this week, we still haven't gotten an official press release from nike.

Same thing happened with the Jordan 36. Had a press release and launched the first colorway on the same day.

those black and reds are growing on me. I already have too many black and red shoes....

Looks like the same upper that was on the KD 12s. Had those and liked playing in them. pretty durable too.

Already preparing myself for Nike making them extremely hard to get. :smh:

Especially since Lebby wore them for Media Day.
So are the uniform pair gonna be a shock drop?

It’s like we know how Nike/Lebron gets down.

Lebron is allergic to GR

Seriously wouldn’t be surprised if they make the white pair more widely available than the orange pair.

Wonder if every colorway gon have a diff lil icon on the heel

saw one wit Nike Air and the Breds and Space Jams got different ones

They must finally be tired of people treating the Bron line like mid :lol:

Back
Top Bottom