Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Nice to see a return of zoom max, the lebron x elite are my fave lebron's to play in. Shame they didnt come in many cws.

These still go hard even against today's top performance shoes. The only downside is weight but that's always been a drawback with lebron shoes. The upper on the 19s look to be light materials so perhaps the shoe will be bottom heavy which isn't a bad thing.

My only concern is heel stability with such a huge airbag going on back there. Be interesting to see how the forefoot zoom holds up with an exposed air unit right up onto the toe box area, nice innovation but will it be prone to bursting I wonder...

2s are my favorite of all time (dying for like 10 retro colorways) but AZG, 2, 3, 4, 8 are the best black and red brons to me because there's just enough dashes of white to balance everything out.

AZG.png
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.png
8.jpg

way back i just gave away my 4s Fvkeen stupid and heavy

Not a fan of that new colorway.

Need to see what the Lakers colorway of the 19s looks like.

Yeah I was looking at that earlier this morning seeing the 4 colors (well 5 if you included the online Lakers on the table) that we’ve seen already and trying to match up the symbols on the back to identify them. I wonder if that includes the lows too?🤔

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom