Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

They just need to fo ahead and srop the lebron line like they did Melo and CP3 :lol: just five the man retros to wear and only sale them. At this point man has worn the past what 3-4 models for a week thengoes to the ambassador’s or low top joints:smh:

Good thing Nike told him “Nah Luka not going to be a Team Lebron guy”

They just need to fo ahead and srop the lebron line like they did Melo and CP3 :lol: just five the man retros to wear and only sale them. At this point man has worn the past what 3-4 models for a week thengoes to the ambassador’s or low top joints:smh:

1645461233848.gif

You need to "fo ahead and srop" talking nonsense

Anyone seen the Valentines one pop up with any of the early sellers from overseas? I thought I had seen something about them being available in Hong Kong already, but I haven't seen any show up on ebay

The 19 lows look awesome, but I’ve hated the fit of his sig lows literally since I can remember.

Got the 19 orange space jams on restock. Excited to see how they play!

Anyone seen the Valentines one pop up with any of the early sellers from overseas? I thought I had seen something about them being available in Hong Kong already, but I haven't seen any show up on ebay
Only place I’ve seen so far.

Back
Top Bottom