Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Probably my new favorites………the thing about Lebrons…….I don’t have to wait to wear them because nobody around here will be rocking these anyway. And I love it!!!

50D63E73-2F34-4392-A48A-A513E0A97BA1.jpeg

These for sure copped if prices drop on GOAT

That’s a wrap for the highs? No cool greys or Dunkmans? :smh:

Nike.com has Black/Anthracite/Green Glow listed for May 17 release, although the colorway appears to already be available at other retailers.

Hibbett has Grey Fog/Roma Green/Total Orange listed for a May 15 release.

Hibbet has Pearl White/ University Gold/Game Royal listed for a May 20 release.

Yeah I’m really done w/ this model.

Hopefully the 20’s start to leak soon.

Reduce the weight, get rid of the air max unit (or make it smaller) and bring back a bouncier Zoom unit. Wore my 18’s to shoot around at the park yesterday, forgot how nice they felt on foot. Wouldn’t be mad if they reused that setup

Reduce the weight, get rid of the air max unit (or make it smaller) and bring back a bouncier Zoom unit. Wore my 18’s to shoot around at the park yesterday, forgot how nice they felt on foot. Wouldn’t be mad if they reused that setup
Amen man. I’m looking forward to the 20’s.

I've been MIA in this thread since last year. The 19 is too good for Nike to have not given us more truly great colorways. I'm probably gonna cope the bred CW and the Soldier III inspired lows, as these prices are dropping and will continue to do so, but that's likely it.

Looking forward to the 20s having some better colorways.

Back
Top Bottom