• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
How are you liking the Wilson ball?

Do you have the Spalding?

If so, which one do you like better?
I haven’t hooped in the Wilson NBA ball enough - really just use it for pics and shooting around until I can get a 2nd one. It’s a Laker one that’s was given to me by Phil Handy, I’ve had several Spaulding NBA basketballs and I love them, the Wilson does feel better (when newer) to me and less break in time it seems.

Spaulding ball takes a min to break in. But once broken in I love it bc of the weight and how it absorbs sweat

I haven’t hooped in the Wilson NBA ball enough - really just use it for pics and shooting around until I can get a 2nd one. It’s a Laker one that’s was given to me by Phil Handy, I’ve had several Spaulding NBA basketballs and I love them, the Wilson does feel better (when newer) to me and less break in time it seems.

Spaulding ball takes a min to break in. But once broken in I love it bc of the weight and how it absorbs sweat

Wow NICE you've got a Lakers ball! Man I want a team basketball so bad, one of these days!

And everything you said is correct regarding both basketballs.

I have both and you nailed it. The Wilson is better out the box but the Spaulding is better overall...

In my opinion.

The Wilson bounces weird and takes some getting used to. The Spaulding once broken in just works perfectly.

The Wilson bounces weird off the backboard and honestly just takes time to get used to.

Another thing, the Wilson loses air faster than the Spaulding.

Gotta put air in it every couple of months. I'm on my second Wilson because the valve stem broke, luckily Wilson gave me a voucher for a replacement ball.

I have like 5 Spalding balls and 2 Wilson NBA balls.

Out the box the Wilsons feel better, but once broken in they feel about the same, with an edge going towards the Wilson for tackiness. The channels on the Wilson are cheap though. Mine are deteriorating on both Wilson balls whereas the Spalding are still in tact, and basically brand new. The only wear are little rips and tears on the leather as well as other blemishes.

Lebron 20 Time Machine-19.jpg

Lebron 20 Time Machine-27.jpg

Lebron 20 Time Machine-33.jpg

Lebron 20 Time Machine-32.jpg

Some on court shots, but like Bo said, these look better in person!
Where did you get those shorts?

Like i said a looooooong time ago. He obviously posted the initial shoes for clout (which he rightfully got). Then he got greedy by going back & purchasing a FSR and then posting that on NT. He got his clout by revealing that the first cw was available for sale at a reputable retailer and the fact thar cw release was kinda a fiasco.

Now hes got me concerned about fakes because I’m sure FNL in Indy isn’t selling/giving him shoes prior to RD, especially on a GR. The bred release should be more orchestrated as we normally see

Like i said a looooooong time ago. He obviously posted the initial shoes for clout (which he rightfully got). Then he got greedy by going back & purchasing a FSR and then posting that on NT. He got his clout by revealing that the first cw was available for sale at a reputable retailer and the fact thar cw release was kinda a fiasco.

Now hes got me concerned about fakes because I’m sure FNL in Indy isn’t selling/giving him shoes prior to RD, especially on a GR. The bred release should be more orchestrated as we normally see
He DID say the Heat colorway was arriving at JD’s. Someone else confirmed it. It’s clear they have the purple and black/red colorways in the back. FTL and Co might be the same.

rashard79 rashard79 I’m not a “fan” of resellers but you might want to keep your info quiet before your spot gets blown up and back door closed…

Wow NICE you've got a Lakers ball! Man I want a team basketball so bad, one of these days!

And everything you said is correct regarding both basketballs.

I have both and you nailed it. The Wilson is better out the box but the Spaulding is better overall...

In my opinion.

The Wilson bounces weird and takes some getting used to. The Spaulding once broken in just works perfectly.

The Wilson bounces weird off the backboard and honestly just takes time to get used to.
Yea, regardless I love both NBA balls way better than the Rec Evolution ball, I actually hate the Evo ball lol, after understand the nba ball it’s just that much better of a ball

Ppls first time reaction is funny and think it’s trash, then when we win a game and I make them use it, they say “we don’t play in the nba” 😂😂 or “This is NOT the nba basketball” lol
Another thing, the Wilson loses air faster than the Spaulding.

Gotta put air in it every couple of months. I'm on my second Wilson because the valve stem broke, luckily Wilson gave me a voucher for a replacement ball.
Haven’t had that issue yet
Appreciate it
I have like 5 Spalding balls and 2 Wilson NBA balls.

Out the box the Wilsons feel better, but once broken in they feel about the same, with an edge going towards the Wilson for tackiness. The channels on the Wilson are cheap though. Mine are deteriorating on both Wilson balls whereas the Spalding are still in tact, and basically brand new. The only wear are little rips and tears on the leather as well as other blemishes.
Hopefully didn’t happen to mine
Where did you get those shorts?
Ryoko Rain
He’s gotta lot of dope shorts

Appreciate it- these are Deuce Brand shorts in this pic

Stores do have the heat colorway and the original “for the homies” as well in the back already. He must have a connect though. Anyone buying the heat early from him is a mistake same as those who paid $300+for the violet pair. Those are both regular GR release pairs.The Time Machine is a Nike exclusive from what I’ve gathered.

Stores do have the heat colorway and the original “for the homies” as well in the back already. He must have a connect though. Anyone buying the heat early from him is a mistake same as those who paid $300+for the violet pair. Those are both regular GR release pairs.The Time Machine is a Nike exclusive from what I’ve gathered.
Dam it, I should have known that Rashard had connections to the secret back door society of JD.

Back
Top Bottom