Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I was on YouTube looking @ Bron XX stuff and this came up. Rashard really making moves with that store connect he got. He getting them out quick. He fulltime reseller.
CBB3D65D-7C87-4CC2-9907-C5A3EFC06F4D.png
B068EC07-7426-4097-8B7A-9173D4C7483C.jpeg

Wore these to practice, shootaround and plyos. About five hours on feet these are as good as you would expect from trying them on. It's closer to a kobe than most other shoes out in a while. I would say the only nitpick is the upper isn't super minimal. It's soft and comfy but I prefer the sock thin upper of the kobe 5 and 6. If they took the upper from those kobes and put them on this midsole it'd be my perfect shoe. This is just a preference thing, you don't slide in the shoe and there's no dead space in the toebox.

Traction is loud and bites hard
Cushion is great for the knees but you're not sinking in anything it's really responsive.
They're really light, they looked heavy to me but I was pleasantly surprised holding them in hand.

About as good a shoe as you can get, you don't have to think about your shoes when you play in these.

I think if it weren't for the price tag, this shoe would be on the court everywhere

Packaging is great. These feel a lil tight on the top of the foot. I'm having some other feet issues so I'll give them a better try when I figure that out.

Compare to their old unis? Clean yeah.. but TOO clean. Like damn add some personality.

54A6A1E3-24F8-4BDD-8154-AFF95CEDFD2D.jpeg

56C9017F-8712-4AE8-B261-B3FA0A5EFACD.jpeg

C02D4F80-6AD8-4B2A-8127-7800639DFF41.jpeg

26B3EA64-D649-4F4A-BED7-BF82C5345EAF.jpeg
Bro this era of jerseys was boring and generic as ****.

The navy ones looked dope, with the three colors, but absolutely boring otherwise.

And like somebody else said, they got rid of the third color on the nine Navy alts. Way too plain.

To be honest in both of LeBron‘s runs with Cleveland, the Navy alternate, in my opinion always should’ve been the main away jersey, as it was always cooler looking than the wine.

Now, the black T-shirt jersey (which I vibed hard with and wouldn’t mind seeing again, it’s a jersey that’s actually wearable in public) with the giant stylized C, those were dope. The ones they won the 2016 finals in.

Once Nike got the account, **** got good again. Adidas was clearly bored and checked out at the end with their bland *** designs.

I personally always thought the late 90s Shawn Kemp and Terrell Brandon Cleveland Cavaliers had the best uniforms. The black with the sky blue and orange? Those were unique and very tight.

Based off one shoe? And renaissance in meaning what exactly, its not like basketball shoes in general were in a slump as of late.
LeBron 20, KD 15, Jordan 36 as starters.

I think they’re returning to form as far as casual appeal that’s all.

Just curious.

For those who haven't gotten any shipping update, what size are you?

I'm 12 and status still just says order confirmed.

Mine shipped yesterday and expected to be here Tuesday. My first non-retro Bron shoe in a while. My last was Lebronald Palmer 12 low so I’m excited for these.
Update: They getting delivered today. Nike with the quick shipping with these. I swear anything else takes forever. 😂

Just curious.

For those who haven't gotten any shipping update, what size are you?

I'm 12 and status still just says order confirmed.
Same here. Mine just says order confirmed. Size 12s are a problem right now lol.

I'm not too worried though. :emoji_cold_sweat:

Back
Top Bottom