Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
He technically just showed his hand/Intel. Someone chose to investigate what he might do with that information.

I mean…it could be worse. Hopefully, it’s just jokes. And he learns to stop advertising.
Word. Outside of the original event, I don’t really see anything wrong with what he‘s doing. He gave people the oop for the Midwest who wanted to come up.

Did he? I don’t remember if he ever shared what store it was, which was an area of comtention.

Course now with everything…should he? Nah.

All I took from it besides the laughs was the Purple and Black pairs are GRs that will release everywhere once they get pushed onto a release calendar.

You can look at it that way. But where else can folks get their hands on a shoe no one else has?

The homies can ball. We can witness their greatness!!

10/15 on release day lol.
He’s letting you chase clout two weeks earlier. The purple ones? Who knows when they drop.

I think the signs are there that Nike basketball and basketball shoes in general might be having a renaissance.
Wouldn’t you say they’ve always been on the fore front? Not a perfect company. But for athletes, they usually push boundaries, tech. The Jordan 34s were dope. So we’re the XX8s and XX9s. I always felt the Kobe line was good.

I think the signs are there that Nike basketball and basketball shoes in general might be having a renaissance.

Based off one shoe? And renaissance in meaning what exactly, its not like basketball shoes in general were in a slump as of late.

Back
Top Bottom