Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Brons fit funny at times I'm normally get a 12 but some Bron I had to get a 12.5 and the retro 8s a 13

I buy WAY too many shoes, ALL of them Nike and have gone TTS every single time.

Come to think of it, last time I didn’t go with my true 12 was the LBJ 15… went down 1/2 size but even then I ultimately returned them for a TTS pair.

That’s just my experience though

Haven’t bought too many lebron as in the last few years. Needed 1/2 size up on 16 and 3 retro.

Gonna buy the breds once I can hoop again. First Lebrons I’m buying since the air zoom generations. How do these fit compared with the Kobe XI elite lows?
My Kobe 11 elite lows always had a bit of extra toe space. These are right on the toe but not to the point of discomfort. More room in the toe box of the elite 11 low than these. I would not recommend going up .5 it’s not necessary .

All my brons have been weird sized. These the only tts ones for me. All my other brons I had to go up .5 Especially the 9&10 but the 15s I went down .5 there ain’t nothing wrong with people asking about how they fit because that’s one of the most important question now in days when buying shoes. Ultimately the best bet for anyone is if you can get into a store and see what works best for your foot. I say tts though.

Here we go with more sizing questions. Every single freaking page has questions and answers about sizing 😡😡😡😡
9828EF2B-8753-45DA-A5D7-89FE659EADC5.gif

My Kobe 11 elite lows always had a bit of extra toe space. These are right on the toe but not to the point of discomfort. More room in the toe box of the elite 11 low than these. I would not recommend going up .5 it’s not necessary .

I went .5 size up on all my Kobe 11 elite lows specifically for this reason when I initially tried a pair on. Will order TTS on these Brons. Thanks.

My pair came in yesterday, I’m just not having any luck with shoes these days… lace lock thing broke this morning before I even got a chance to try em on.
CEF0ADC5-E192-4F05-8475-F5F57C50F257.jpeg

I remember I got the Soldier 1 when they dropped, was hyped to use em for a league game, matched our jerseys beautifully and everything.

soldier1.jpg

Adjusted the velcro part on the back right before the game and the WHOLE plastic piece snapped off. :sick: Granted adjusting that didnt really affect anything and I played in them just fine, dont even know why I tried to adjust it like it was gonna do anything, just went back to Nike and swapped them out. Loved that shoe btw.

Last edited:
Here we go with more sizing questions. Every single freaking page has questions and answers about sizing 😡😡😡😡

Well Nike out here with the wack *** sizing in all their shoes, you can’t blame ppl

maybe yo foot ain't true to size
I'll say this... I've been seeing the sizing advice in here and I own several of the shoes being referenced as comparisons, and a lot of the advice people have been giving are not accurate, at least to me. So I get why people are confused and asking follow up questions :lol:

Back
Top Bottom