Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Idk how possible this is, but I’m only trying to Nike shoes off resellers who stole the shoe. I don’t want to give Nike any more of my money lol
My only W was for some Jordan 9 boots lol
I had to be the only one who wanted them lol

Reseller: got that shoe u wanted and it’s under retail

Me: yeah yeah that’s cool in all but Did u steal them tho? I’m only paying if u stole them

Reseller: (confusion on face)

Me: yeah u heard me right mother——— lol

they remind me of them old school ellesse shoes from the 90's that were popular that came in black and tan colorways with the white or black half tennis ball logo on the back

those things were a buttery durabuck leather type of material.

Idk how possible this is, but I’m only trying to Nike shoes off resellers who stole the shoe. I don’t want to give Nike any more of my money lol
My only W was for some Jordan 9 boots lol
I had to be the only one who wanted them lol

Reseller: got that shoe u wanted and it’s under retail

Me: yeah yeah that’s cool in all but Did u steal them tho? I’m only paying if u stole them

Reseller: (confusion on face)

Me: yeah u heard me right mother——— lol

Your reseller:

them yellow ones got no type of ventilation :rofl:

Nike done tricked y’all into thinking all the holes, vents and extra **** on a sneaker is necessary after people played in straight up leather and suede shoes for decades :lol:

I know someone gonna post Chuck taylor’s or something for hyperbole :lol: but from like 1990 to right before the Hyperdunk generation of shoes ****** didn’t need all that

I've seen more players wear the 20's this year in games than I've seen them wear Lebron's in the past 6-7 years or more.
Watched the bucks vs sixers earlier and Wesley matthews was wearing 20’s. I don’t think he ever used to hoop in brons.

CD74EA19-1C07-4CE0-B05C-718F85894F7C.jpeg

DA4EBEEA-1AB4-4E64-AB09-54C1A96913AB.jpeg

They can keep these as PE's

Don’t love the swoosh print on that pair from last night but damn leather/nubuck looks good on this model. This is probably the first LeBron in a long time I could see people rocking casually if they release leather pairs.

Trinity is a GR. Don't know why they're making it seem like it's exclusive
Same nonsense they’re doing with these Bo Jackson SC Trainers on the Run Club app, acting like earning the right to buy GRs that can be had under retail is a “reward”.
My only hope is that enough engagement thru these challenges and apps leads to more success on SNKRS, etc if they really want to crack down on bots.

Same nonsense they’re doing with these Bo Jackson SC Trainers on the Run Club app, acting like earning the right to buy GRs that can be had under retail is a “reward”.
My only hope is that enough engagement thru these challenges and apps leads to more success on SNKRS, etc if they really want to crack down on bots.
That’s how I looked at it. “Ok, you can’t cop because of bots - here’s a way to be able to cop” but that’s kinda BS if you ask me… just invest in technology that wouldn’t allow bots to snatch up every pair immediately 🤷🏽‍♂️

I have been checking pictures of LeBron PE's today, and it looks like in his pair that second lace loop which has that nylon cable is replaced by another lace hole and reinforced with an metal eyelet.

If anyone has/will do this, please share your experience with them and whether or not that has any effect on the shoes performance! 😅

Not sure if this has been posted but releasing tomorrow on FL US

How come they don’t list the men’s trinity and what’s up with the different release days? Is this a result of the direct to customer approach?

Back
Top Bottom