Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Not sure if this has been posted but releasing tomorrow on FL US
Finally good looking out.

Nike done tricked y’all into thinking all the holes, vents and extra **** on a sneaker is necessary after people played in straight up leather and suede shoes for decades :lol:

I know someone gonna post Chuck taylor’s or something for hyperbole :lol: but from like 1990 to right before the Hyperdunk generation of shoes ****** didn’t need all that
Shoes had holes in the toe and side panels for years for ventilation as well as the tongues back in the 80’s and 90’s. Unless I’m not understanding what you are saying…

Nike done tricked y’all into thinking all the holes, vents and extra **** on a sneaker is necessary after people played in straight up leather and suede shoes for decades :lol:

I know someone gonna post Chuck taylor’s or something for hyperbole :lol: but from like 1990 to right before the Hyperdunk generation of shoes ****** didn’t need all that
Ever play in Jordan 8s where there's 0 ventilation? I did. And my blisters did not thank me for being in a sweaty hot box for 2+ hour ball sessions LOL.

Last edited:
Got mine in this evening and man are they nicer in hand than I imagined.

20221021_222619.jpg

Was tempted to grab the 12.5, but I'm a TTS guy. Most are saying TTS, so I'm going to hit the streets to cop. Would've been nice to use Affirm, but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom