Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
^^^You want the Purple and Gold?

You don’t want to wait for the Trinity’s?

I’ve tried looking the last few weeks. I don’t want to waste gas anymore.

Nike never made many true Laker colorways even with the Kobe line.

I feel like I can count them on my hands for a Kobe/Lebron lines - Kobe V Away, Kobe VI home,Kobe VII home,Flip, Kobe AD 360 NXT, Kobe 9 Elite Showtime, Kobe 1 Protro close out, Lebron 7 Media Day and Lebron 8 Lakers.

I know I’m missing some.

Yeah wild we’re saying there haven’t been Lebron Lakers colorways. Maybe we’ll get a “high” in the colorway.

Hell we got two treatments of Air Jordan 1 retros in the last few years.

All of ya’ll better chill. I mean All Of Ya’ll!! :smh: We ain’t even got to the holiday releases, all-star, collabs, SMUs, PEs, College TB colorways, maybe Playoffs….. Ya’ll on the hunt fr fr :rofl:
Just sayin’ lol… I love that all ya’ll are eating and really bringing back that feelin’. Keep it going :nthat:

Got the last pair in my size and even the casual folks was feeling these. On feet now and they feel great.

Last edited:
The Lebron 18 Low ACG was kinda a true Laker colorway

8625071A-B520-487E-A4C9-FA9677332187.jpeg

More and more dispelling Laker colorway shoe hot takes.

EE4565B9-923B-4D81-B964-E9A207835B62.jpeg

F057069E-7B6B-4455-9217-16F2BB0D52B6.jpeg

PLZ. Lakers, alternate Cavs and CTK.

Last edited:
Considering returning mine as well and getting the cavs pair.
They’re all yours, bro.

So far just a fan of the Miami influenced ones. But definitely excited.

Also love seeing NBA players wearing them. And then briskly selling out. It’s not all bad in Lebron’s camp.

TLDR: I am officially one of the homies!!!!!!
5B616C22-90F1-41C1-86AA-C6E7E3592B32.jpeg

Got up early this morning to help the wife with some stuff and headed out to Premium Goods in HTX, who on their IG, stated they had pairs of the Rashards. Once they finally opened to regular folks (another story about that, but I’ll pass on telling it now) I ask for the LeBrons. Dude didn’t know what I was talking about and asked if I meant the Aunt Pearls, like I’m the jabroni that doesn’t know his shoes. Then they said they never got them. I literally saw it on their page last night and planned to shop with them because their black owned. Went back to their IG and magically the post is missing now.

After leaving there annoyed, I went to A Ma Maniere, which doesn’t open until 12. I left and went to my neighborhood of Pearland Town Center. First I went to Champs and more run around/Deer in Headlights. Then went to JD to ask if they had reupped on their inventory. Dude said if it’s not on the wall, then they don’t have it. We we’re literally standing in front of 2 pairs on the wall. When I point that out to him, he’s like “My bad, I don’t keep up with LeBron’s like that” in his light Yeezy 350s. (Side note: I’m not saying you have to know everything, but that’s like going to Best Buy and the computer guy doesn’t know the Microsoft Surface. Sure, it ain’t sexy like the Mac, but you should number 2 or 3 in the industry.)

Anyways, JD Sports didn’t have anything bigger than an 11. I take a shot in the dark with City Gear and low and behold they took care of the boy. They have sizes over there for those local.

Y’all saying TTS for these? Most lebrons honestly most Nike modern basketball shoes even for casual wear I go a half size up cuz of the materials. My last TTS I think was the 15 they fit snug. Trying to go for time machines only option is aftermarket so I wanna get the sizing correct

Back
Top Bottom