Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Not my pic. But you can tell Nike is using the graphic print on the forefoot piece to distract from the minimal upper/single panel. Kinda think it cheapens the look

1666721832899.png

I mean Lebron is averaging 31 10 and 7, Russ is averaging like 8 shooting 21%, if you think Lebron is the problem with this team, you just don’t understand basketball
Game on the line, lebron has the opportunity to get the gamewinning stop and then has a shot at a buzzer beater. Doesn't get either. All people wanna talk about is russ. I'm a big lebron fan but a lotta people in here watch more first take than they do actual games. Y'all got it tho.

Not to take this thread of the rails, but players regress when teaming up with Bronny Sr.

These Bron XX's though are really good.. Very comfortable. Hope they do an All-Star (more than liekly) and BHM colorway .

Game on the line, lebron has the opportunity to get the gamewinning stop and then has a shot at a buzzer beater. Doesn't get either. All people wanna talk about is russ. I'm a big lebron fan but a lotta people in here watch more first take than they do actual games. Y'all got it tho.
attitude > action

A guy misses a game winner, feels bad about it, kills himself in the gym the next day in preparation for next time.

Next game a different teammate guy misses a game winner, tells the media 'Oh well. It is what it is. I missed. Sue me. IDGAF'

Gimme the first guy, EVERY time. They both missed a game winner, so both are the same, right?

Nah, not even.

-foe

If russ never came in the 4th the Lakers wouldn't have been in this situation. Before russ came in the 4th, they had a nice 8 point lead, 4 minutes left, and were doing great without him. Then russ gets subbed in, the blazers completely sag on him on defense begging him to shoot. So now the lakers are playing 4v6. The lead is gone and now they're in a deficit. On top of that, Russ just chucks the ball with 18 seconds left on the shot clock for no reason up 1.

If russ never came in the 4th the Lakers wouldn't have been in this situation. Before russ came in the 4th, they had a nice 8 point lead, 4 minutes left, and were doing great without him. Then russ gets subbed in, the blazers completely sag on him on defense begging him to shoot. So now the lakers are playing 4v6. The lead is gone and now they're in a deficit. On top of that, Russ just chucks the ball with 18 seconds left on the shot clock for no reason up 1.
It was a 2 for 1.

Back
Top Bottom