Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 108 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.5%

• Total voters
that is pretty much the shell. Just a couple different midsoles with different cushioning set-ups have been floating around so I am unsure what will end up in the final version.
There is also a Shroud that connects to the outside Nike symbol that loops around the pointy end.

These are a diff shoe? Looks more burgundy + diff sole and bulkier.

1658029713746.jpeg

From someone who originally said those shoes weren’t the 20 (me), I’m under the assumption these ARE in fact the 20. He is heavily promoting this model before it’s actual release unlike he has with other models. Also, the midsole looks like it has multiple layers of cushioning/set-up…something that normally wouldn’t be in the ambassador model. AND he’s only debuted/previewed two similar cws,. If these were the ambassadors he would have probably shown 2-3-4 different cws by now. Still waiting on Nike to confirm and for NT sources to give us a list for upcoming cws

that is pretty much the shell. Just a couple different midsoles with different cushioning set-ups have been floating around so I am unsure what will end up in the final version.
There is also a Shroud that connects to the outside Nike symbol that loops around the pointy end.
you're telling me the lebron 20 has one of these on it?

1658035571111.png

Not to let too much out the bag until I can confirm more, these will retail at $200. Also, the colorways will pay homage to all the teams Lebron played for YES there will be a Cavaliers and Heat colorway. Also there will be a multicolor colorway. And another thing I got from a reliable source, this wasn’t the original Lebron 20 at first. The original 20 was scrapped because it was “too much air” and it was a higher cut. Kinda like the Lebron 6/Zoom Power situation. Once I get some style codes I will be sure to share them on here. I’ll try to get them next week when my friend gets back to work.

Not to let too much out the bag until I can confirm more, these will retail at $200. Also, the colorways will pay homage to all the teams Lebron played for YES there will be a Cavaliers and Heat colorway. Also there will be a multicolor colorway. And another thing I got from a reliable source, this wasn’t the original Lebron 20 at first. The original 20 was scrapped because it was “too much air” and it was a higher cut. Kinda like the Lebron 6/Zoom Power situation. Once I get some style codes I will be sure to share them on here. I’ll try to get them next week when my friend gets back to work.
I too have heared this from a couple Nike Basketball employees. LBJ hated the 19 so much that the 20 was a no go for what they had drawn up. Simplicity was key. Still interested in the tech.

I too have heared this from a couple Nike Basketball employees. LBJ hated the 19 so much that the 20 was a no go for what they had drawn up. Simplicity was key. Still interested in the tech.

The 19 was very on brand look wise. Looked like a Bron shoe 100% but hey, if he didnt like it he didnt like it. I like these 20’s alot. Even though its a little TOO simple, I do like the look. These in tonal colors gonna hit hit.

Was the original similar looking to the 19 or the now 20 with an air bag and high cut?

Was the original similar looking to the 19 or the now 20 with an air bag and high cut?
From what I got outta my guy in Beaverton who wore tested them, they were cut like 19s as far as height. But it was way too much air, which woulda caused a lot of performance issues(OG Lebron 14 Sample pics with the vapormax bottoms that floated a few years ago). He didn’t go much into detail outside of that. As far as the colorways, my buddy that works at Hibbetts saying they’re already showing up on their computer for $200 retail. He’s gonna send me pics of the colorways/style codes so I can share them with y’all.

Last edited:
From what I got outta my guy in Beaverton who wore tested them, they were cut like 19s as far as height. But it was way too much air, which woulda caused a lot of performance issues(OG Lebron 14 Sample pics with the vapormax bottoms that floated a few years ago). He didn’t go much into detail outside of that. As far as the colorways, my buddy that works at Hibbetts saying they’re already showing up on their computer for $200 retail. He’s gonna send me pics of the colorways/style codes so I can share them with y’all.
I'd still like to see the originals, but the 20s now are cool

Back
Top Bottom