Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 108 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.5%

• Total voters
I really think this is an instance like the Lebron 6 and Lebron disliked the 19 so much we're getting another prototype as this years model. They aren't trying to have another season where Lebron doesn't wear his own sig. They're probably blaming the 19 underperforming sales wise on that. Plus his ongoing ankle issues, he isn't trying to do 5 inches off the ground in the Lebron Scorpion.

I really think this is an instance like the Lebron 6 and Lebron disliked the 19 so much we're getting another prototype as this years model. They aren't trying to have another season where Lebron doesn't wear his own sig. They're probably blaming the 19 underperforming sales wise on that. Plus his ongoing ankle issues, he isn't trying to do 5 inches off the ground in the Lebron Scorpion.
Lebron Scorpion, I see what you did there 😉 Yea I remember when everyone first saw pics of the 6 they were like wtf. But the 6 is one of my favorites because of its simplicity. There are some bomb colorways for that reason

Nike by you incoming lol
giphy.gif

I think these are gonna look great with solid white and solid black bases. I'd love to see something along the lines of the China 8 with an all white base, translucent bottoms, white swoosh with red outline and red sockliner

I know it's late forgive me but I just got word from Beaverton. Despite this being a low cut sneaker they will still move forward with the lows. Sneak peak for spring 2023. Scheduled for a camp in Jerusalem. Lebron 20 low BHM
71gW4Dtf+XL._AC_UY1000_.jpg
Those the prototypes
These the xx lows
45C8B9A1-5035-43B1-A970-0FBEA5735416.jpeg

33FE549F-049D-4369-B011-486F0AE0202C.jpeg

Gonna have react 2.0 in em for Supreme Court feel

Back
Top Bottom