Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 108 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.5%

• Total voters
What’s good NT fam, I was able to get style codes for a few men and GS colorways.
BF5687FE-7A2F-498D-B406-4984AB424E05.jpeg
A9948D24-5DB5-44F5-B52E-B058870A6255.jpeg

Good lookin out on the style codes 103 others 103 others

I’m interested to see the Christmas joints, young heirs, and Debut joints. Nothing is justifying the $200 tag yet though

Also interesting to note that pink or any potential variation is not currently listed to release which means the cw(s) he’s been wearing is a wear test pair (sample) 🤨

Hypocritical? What :lol:

They sat SURE, yes I said that twice already. The statement other dude made was "let that mans shoe sit when he was alive" as if NO ONE wore Kobes. Do yall even ball? EVERYONE wore Kobes, EVERYONE. Thats my point. Nothing about on damn value or how much they cost now whatever, that isnt my point. Ya'll thinking this from a hype standpoint whatever, but dont yall dare say his death made his shoes popular. :lol: Maybe to the beasts, but his shoes among basketball players been popular for YEARS.
Facts. The protros were sitting at outlets during that late career stretch when his popularity was dwindling but hoopers all wore Kobe’s circa 2004 with the Hyperdunk until 2013 with the Kobe VII

I hope the speculation about a shroud isn't because of what I said in the 19 thread when lebron first posted that pic collage thing. I mentioned that one of the top pics looked like it was some sort of shroud but I by no means am in the know. And I saw someone said it would connect to the tail of swoosh but I don't know how that would even be possible considering that's probably nothing more than a very small area of plastic. Just my thoughts

The 14s was a dope model, just had very underwhelming colorways. The best one was the OONW after that the colorways got lazy quick.
I bought the red brick road colorway for retail when they released. I have to agree the 14 in general is a wildly underrated model. The colorways were a bit underwhelming but there were a few bright spots. OONW is still one of my favorite sneaks ever

nike-lebron-7-heroes-pack-on-ebay-01.jpg

1658635182679.jpeg

They showed a lot of love to Deion/Ken Griffey in the past

The LeBron Watch concept of taking other colorways need to at least come back bc the 19s showed that these fools can’t be trusted on their own lol
One colorway yea absolutely. I'm saying if they made multiple colorways like in those photoshop pics then yea im pissed. There's showing love then there's making them look exactly like kobes

Back
Top Bottom