Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 108 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.5%

• Total voters
I know it's late forgive me but I just got word from Beaverton. Despite this being a low cut sneaker they will still move forward with the lows. Sneak peak for spring 2023. Scheduled for a camp in Jerusalem. Lebron 20 low BHM
71gW4Dtf+XL._AC_UY1000_.jpg
Truly the shoe choice of Him.

So these just kinda disappeared after the workout and Drew League game?
Long story short.
Lebron stopped weartesting his sneakers after the Lebron X. He would routinely play ball year round with the Finals and Olympics that wouldn’t give much time to wear test his shoes. In the bubble he actually wore his sample wear test version of the Lebron 18s in all orange and went against everything Nike told him to not wear it in a game. He ended up not really liking the 18s and Nike was pissed cause he didn’t give them feed back before mass production. He didn’t wear test the 19s and did not like them either. Lebron was weartesting those XX samples and purposely filmed his workouts and purposely wore them to the Drew league. Nike does not want him wearing those samples but Bron is not listening.

Since Lebron stopped weartesting he has hated to playing in the 11, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19

Lebron has not been happy with his sig line and has expressed he enjoys playing in his takedown models more than his Signature and has made inquiries on ways to get out of his Nike Contract.

Nike has a bunch of talented designers that refuse to assist the Lebron Line because he has been abandoning models and requesting changes in the shoes that hinder the performance.

Long story short.
Lebron stopped weartesting his sneakers after the Lebron X. He would routinely play ball year round with the Finals and Olympics that wouldn’t give much time to wear test his shoes. In the bubble he actually wore his sample wear test version of the Lebron 18s in all orange and went against everything Nike told him to not wear it in a game. He ended up not really liking the 18s and Nike was pissed cause he didn’t give them feed back before mass production. He didn’t wear test the 19s and did not like them either. Lebron was weartesting those XX samples and purposely filmed his workouts and purposely wore them to the Drew league. Nike does not want him wearing those samples but Bron is not listening.

Since Lebron stopped weartesting he has hated to playing in the 11, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19

Lebron has not been happy with his sig line and has expressed he enjoys playing in his takedown models more than his Signature and has made inquiries on ways to get out of his Nike Contract.

Nike has a bunch of talented designers that refuse to assist the Lebron Line because he has been abandoning models and requesting changes in the shoes that hinder the performance.

This is mostly what I assumed all along but are you just assuming too or you have inside info?

Long story short.

Seems like it's his own fault. What else you know?

Long story short.

This is very interesting and not far from what I was told when I visited Nike HQ back in 2010. Lebron doesn’t have much of an influence on his shoes like most people would think. He would go to the meetings being rude and even farting in the meetings basically not take it serious. He would tell them “I want a shoe that looks like the Jordan 11 etc” hence the Lebron 7s. Now that was his early years, now that he’s much older now it sucks that he’s really not that involved like MJ and Kobe were. Also you told me something new because I woulda bet my last dollar he loved the 13s and 17s much as he wore them. Also it’s a video of Tinker Hatfield saying that he fell back from doing anything on the Lebron line because Lebron’s entourage was in his ear more than Lebron was and that it was nightmare. Tinker also said that was the reason Lebron’s line suffered.

Side Note: Amare Stoudemire line ended quick as it did because I was told me he was a Egomaniac. He was horrible to deal with, which is why the Stat 3 never released. It’s sample of them floating online.

Last edited:
This is very interesting and not far from what I was told when I visited Nike HQ back in 2010. Lebron doesn’t have much of an influence on his shoes like most people would think. He would go to the meetings being rude and even farting in the meetings basically not take it serious. He would tell them “I want a shoe that looks like the Jordan 11 etc” hence the Lebron 7s. Now that was his early years, now that he’s much older now it sucks that he’s really not that involved like MJ and Kobe were. Also you told me something new because I woulda bet my last dollar he loved the 13s and 17s much as he wore them. Also it’s a video of Tinker Hatfield saying that he fell back from doing anything on the Lebron line because Lebron’s entourage was in his ear more than Lebron was and that it was nightmare. Tinker also said that was the reason Lebron’s line suffered.
The Lebron 13 was painful for Bron’s feet. The 17s didn’t hurt his feet at least but Bron kept making Nike tweak the PSI in the rear air bag cause he felt unstable playing in them. The Lebron 19s were supposed to address that with the air chamber but it didn’t work. The XX is still having stability issues😂

He did wear test the 19 though. That’s where we saw the early pics of them at first. Was an all black colorway.
8603329F-6FB0-48E2-A790-06DFAA827308.jpeg
E85BF87C-AAF5-4E46-87B2-6F6CFEB3723D.jpeg

He wear tested the 11 too.
84A6000F-9FED-4CE1-A14D-BE1367E3BB41.jpeg
Training camp might be a little to late when your release date is the first month of the season to start weartesting. KD has been wearing the KD XVs in practice since December. Shoes need to go into production about 6-9 months prior to release date. Bron should be weartesting in March for a public October release.

Before social media, Nike used to find a collegiate athlete with a similar build of the pro athlete and have them weartest the sneakers a year out….until the samples started ending up on Ebay😂

Last edited:
That’s how he’s been wear testing his shoes for a while now. For the most part, like you said, he was playing super late into the year. We don’t actually know what he was wearing in those practices or shoot around a though either. Not saying you’re wrong by no means, but he could be wear testing while working in the off-season and we don’t see it.

The Lebron 13 was painful for Bron’s feet. The 17s didn’t hurt his feet at least but Bron kept making Nike tweak the PSI in the rear air bag cause he felt unstable playing in them. The Lebron 19s were supposed to address that with the air chamber but it didn’t work. The XX is still having stability issues😂
Does Petrie love or hate Lebron lmao

I’m at work now, can’t dig up the stuff, but be posted all these fakes from Reddit/Chinese manufacturers and tried to say it was the new protro’s. Everything was off about the shoes he posted and when called out he deleted everything.

I’m at work now, can’t dig up the stuff, but be posted all these fakes from Reddit/Chinese manufacturers and tried to say it was the new protro’s. Everything was off about the shoes he posted and when called out he deleted everything.
In celebration of Kobe estate and Nike signing a deal I unloaded a bunch of pictures I said I had from factory samples of potential Kobe Releases that was canceled. I was planning on deleting them before you started talking about them being fake and I should be banned. I stopped posting and removed.

Anyways

Back
Top Bottom