Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I said "modern" -but yes it does, just not as breathable, flexible, etc. you know, all those years of Nike marketing flyknit and such to us being the highest performance material ever
Just busting your chops bro. I know what you mean.

I do feel like what suede lacks in breathability, it makes up for in strength and stability.

Just imo

Last edited:
I bet the doo doo’s end up being appreciated years down the line like the mocha 3s.
I definitely see that too. But if I’m not hooping I’m usually wearing J1s so it’s a pass for me. As a 36 year old with a kid, I try to keep things simple these days lol.

Had to rock the debuts today to break up all this doo doo energy. 😂

Breaking them in at the gym today. Gonna hoop in them Thursday.

Btw the tread on my stocking stuffers is tearing / peeling off after one hoops session already. The rubber is very sticky but thin. The eP tread on the debuts is much wider and sturdier in comparison.

Translucent probably won’t be as durable as the solid rubber outsoles

Attachments

• 700EC39D-E58D-4753-8ADD-03B49EA97B0E.jpeg
    700EC39D-E58D-4753-8ADD-03B49EA97B0E.jpeg
    332.9 KB · Views: 321
Had to rock the debuts today to break up all this doo doo energy. 😂

Breaking them in at the gym today. Gonna hoop in them Thursday.

Btw the tread on my stocking stuffers is tearing / peeling off after one hoops session already. The rubber is very sticky but thin. The eP tread on the debuts is much wider and sturdier in comparison.

Translucent probably won’t be as durable as the solid rubber outsoles
Ouch.

This is NT bro, where’s the pics of the traction?😂

D

Damn I didn’t know they would do that! Nice work!!
worth a shot if you have A ****’S Sporting Goods close to you, they pretty much honor any of the major sites for price matching. Just show them the current online price Dtlr has with your phone at checkout

So it’s kind of hard to see in the picture but the raised up squiggly line traction on the edges are peeling and breaking off here. Same with the three small circles next to it. The traction lines are about twice as thick on the EP pair.

grittyman grittyman

Attachments

• D68D5ED7-D0F0-4AAA-A01C-D6F065A3344A.jpeg
    D68D5ED7-D0F0-4AAA-A01C-D6F065A3344A.jpeg
    395.9 KB · Views: 1,070
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom