Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Nice! Yeah I've hooped near Laurel before but mostly just in bmore. Are you a wide-footer? I ended up not grabbing any of these partially because of all the talk about them not being wide-foot friendly.
The black colorway is tighter than the others. The Christmas one fits the loosest so far compared to the violet frost and trinity I’ve also owned. The regular Christmas feels similar to my EP debut (which is wider)

Played In them for the first time this morning, best hoop shoe in years! Everything about this shoe is perfect for indoor hoops imo, traction, cushion, all amazing.
DB159BC9-E0B5-4BD1-883C-F38268D0AD0C.jpeg
Did you change up the laces cause the standard ones felt short to you? I think they would look fire with some red laces!

We all know when he breaks the record, the sneaker that accompanies that is going to be gold dominate. I don't even think that's a question. If not gold dominate then white and gold. I'd expect something along the lines of a ring ceremony colorway.

We all know when he breaks the record, the sneaker that accompanies that is going to be gold dominate. I don't even think that's a question. If not gold dominate then white and gold. I'd expect something along the lines of a ring ceremony colorway.
I agree

They’ve been up on DSG calendar for about a week. Have a gift card I could use.

Green 20s will sit and marked down by summer. Thats when ill cop.

Green 7s tho, first day sell out

Back
Top Bottom