Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
So it’s kind of hard to see in the picture but the raised up squiggly line traction on the edges are peeling and breaking off here. Same with the three small circles next to it. The traction lines are about twice as thick on the EP pair.
Is that just from one use??

Is that just from one use??
Yeah the Friday before Christmas , 4 hours off and on , mix of half court and very casual / weak full court. It was a super dusty court and I wiped the soles down with Clorox wipes when I got home, that may have been the wrong move lol. Wonder if the wipes messed up the rubber.

But it’s all good. Contingency plan kicked in and ordered a spare pair today with 10% off. Will just play in this pair for the next two months then return em or swap for diff colorway lol. Sorry Nike but I gotta look out for myself.

Last edited:
Anyone got that XX release date page that was posted in here a while ago?

Damn I COMPLETELY missed that restock. I need to start checking in here more often. I have been wanting those stocking stuffers since pics surfaced. The south beast is killer too. I certainly didn't see a restock coming

Hopefully snkrs has a shock drop of special shoe soon as Bron gets all time scoring record

If he gets it, they better open up the floodgates. They should have a massive plan for release and distribution. They've had years to build up at least a plan, if not stock. This is not even a once in a generation moment, it's a once in a lifetime moment in basketball if he passes Kareem.

Played In them for the first time this morning, best hoop shoe in years! Everything about this shoe is perfect for indoor hoops imo, traction, cushion, all amazing.
DB159BC9-E0B5-4BD1-883C-F38268D0AD0C.jpeg

Nice! Yeah I've hooped near Laurel before but mostly just in bmore. Are you a wide-footer? I ended up not grabbing any of these partially because of all the talk about them not being wide-foot friendly.
Actually kinda am on the wider side compared to a narrow foot. TTS on all other hoop shoes has been 9 for me, copped a 9.5 and they’re perfect. I’d say half size up if you’re worried about them being too narrow

Did we really need 3 laces for these? 😆

For those with wide feet or semi wide feet, these fit the same as the knit version, .5 size too small.

Khaki shorts, white polo and some brown versace shades this summer 😎

The leather is good quality.

Attachments

• IMG_20230104_104658.jpg
    IMG_20230104_104658.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20230104_104649.jpg
    IMG_20230104_104649.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20230104_104610.jpg
    IMG_20230104_104610.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 388
If he gets it, they better open up the floodgates. They should have a massive plan for release and distribution. They've had years to build up at least a plan, if not stock. This is not even a once in a generation moment, it's a once in a lifetime moment in basketball if he passes Kareem.
Agreed. I’m tired of SNKR drops that most of us miss out on. Just do a well executed GR…

Confused why the Trinity colorway continues to be excluded from discounts on NDC. The shoes have been out for a couple of months. The Debuts were disco eligible day one and the Trinitys are still ineligible. :angry:

Confused why the Trinity colorway continues to be excluded from discounts on NDC. The shoes have been out for a couple of months. The Debuts were disco eligible day one and the Trinitys are still ineligible. :angry:
Hit DTLR, they save some sizes for 160 for size 8-10, not sure what size you wear though.

Back
Top Bottom