Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I can't do it. I want to, since I gave in and ordered a different colorway (went out of stock and got canceled) even after swearing I wouldn't after seeing someone say they rolled their ankle 3 times in em, but other people are saying it's the best bball shoe in a minute, so I want to at least try em. But I had a chance for the Christmas colorway but that green is nasty. That Markkanen dunk was even nastier and hearing that those are the widest-fitting of the currently released colorways had my ear, but they'll just look ridiculous on foot for me personally. The olives will look like I'm ballin in penny loafers. And just personally I look at them and they don't really do much for me and right now I'd rather have some of the other pairs to play in before those. That Akron one would be great for me, but of course those won't release. But some of the upcoming colorways should be dope. I can't do the whites either because typically I play outside and they would turn real nasty looking real quick this spring.

Have you considered ordering an EP pair from eBay? The regular version won’t hold up for outdoor play. The traction is pretty soft and thin. EP is the Asia version that is slightly wider and has much thicker traction. I got the white debut in EP

Another tip I got from people on YouTube is to check the inside tag on the shoe. The ones made in Vietnam are narrower and tighter than the ones made in china. Apparently the trinity colorway had different batch runs in Vietnam and china, which may explain the sizing differences we experienced.

Easy pass for me. They're too muted. I don't think I've ever liked a hoops shoe with that type of color palette. Browns and tans and baby dookie green. I'll repeat what I said before that I think they're executed nicely, but that type of color scheme has never worked for me personally on a hoops shoe. It's like they're going for the LeBron XX "L.L. Bean Nature Walk"
I’m with you. Wish it was a black suede with blue and white accents or something and a blue outsole.

Have you considered ordering an EP pair from eBay? The regular version won’t hold up for outdoor play. The traction is pretty soft and thin. EP is the Asia version that is slightly wider and has much thicker traction. I got the white debut in EP

Another tip I got from people on YouTube is to check the inside tag on the shoe. The ones made in Vietnam are narrower and tighter than the ones made in china. Apparently the trinity colorway had different batch runs in Vietnam and china, which may explain the sizing differences we experienced.
Yeah I have gotten EPs before and love them. ID4 didnt have them in my size. I was busy over the holidays so I couldnt watch close enough for my size to pop, assuming they even had any. I’m hopefully getting a first pair soon to try out then I’ll go the ep route if needed. Thanks!

All these FAMU/UK/SVSM pairs we're seeing, those aren't releasing, right?

I know whenever we used to see pairs like those, no way they would release as a GR. You'd either need a connection or oay a heavy price to snag a pair. The game has changed since the last time I was deep in it, though.

It’s probably my fault because I used a Clorox wipe to clean the bottoms off. Was a super dusty court and it was caked on after that first day. Maybe the chemicals weakened the outsole.

What do you guys usually use to clean the outsoles?
Just water. My gym has sweat towels. I use a damp sweat towel and just wipe the soles off. All I'm trying to do is get rid of the dust.

Yeah I have gotten EPs before and love them. ID4 didnt have them in my size. I was busy over the holidays so I couldnt watch close enough for my size to pop, assuming they even had any. I’m hopefully getting a first pair soon to try out then I’ll go the ep route if needed. Thanks!
You must be an 11.5? I wanna try an EP pair but I don't think id4shoes ever carries 11.5s.

I love the XX and I defended that colorway but for me to move on it I’m gonna need some more in hand pics or on feet pics. I’m not a big olive guy. It’s looks good but I’m not sold on it completely after what I’ve seen so far.

Anyone in here go to the Chosen 1 showcase yesterday? Heard they were selling, or maybe even giving away 20’s… I remember last year’s game they had both Space Jam 19’s available before the release date

Back
Top Bottom