• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
So yall going for the olive pair??
I’m ready
F8FAFC02-6D57-4372-AFD9-BAFCAE225D41.jpeg

For those of you checking for fits for the olives, if you go on the Belk website they have some really dope sherpa joggers on disco to match them perfectly and they're cheap!
Screenshot_20230108_165811_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230108_165835_Chrome.jpg

How are the 20's to actually ball in ? Comfortable? Do they have full length Zoom? I have a wide foot so I usually ball in the PG's but I'm interested in ppl who play in the 20's. Tried the KD 15's but toe box is way too narrow for my foot.

To me the last really good Lebron was the 15's after that the line has been suspect.
Wearing those felt like I was playing on pillows so comfortable.

How are the 20's to actually ball in ? Comfortable? Do they have full length Zoom? I have a wide foot so I usually ball in the PG's but I'm interested in ppl who play in the 20's. Tried the KD 15's but toe box is way too narrow for my foot.

To me the last really good Lebron was the 15's after that the line has been suspect.
I haven't personally played in them, but the general consensus is that comfort is A+ and grip is A+. The only complaint I've seen is that some ppl say they experience heel slip, but others say they don't experience it at all. If you're a wide footer you may want to grab an EP pair

Semi-widefooter but I can fit in Kobes/Lebron 20s just fine, and all I can say is that Nike did a great job with these.

I sold my GT Cut 1s, and used the money for the Time Machines and “Heat” pairs.

IMO, get a pair when you can and you won’t regret it. Very comfortable.

Feel like the Lebron 20 is more snug in the forefoot compared to the KD 15, same size. Knit is tighter wound. KD 15 felt like it has more give in the forefoot bc of the mesh/textile material. L Logical95

Semi-widefooter but I can fit in Kobes/Lebron 20s just fine, and all I can say is that Nike did a great job with these.

I sold my GT Cut 1s, and used the money for the Time Machines and “Heat” pairs.

IMO, get a pair when you can and you won’t regret it. Very comfortable.
I agree with this. As others have said some ppl have issues with heel slippage and traction being slick, but once you play in them a few times both those problems disappear.

I agree with this. As others have said some ppl have issues with heel slippage and traction being slick, but once you play in them a few times both those problems disappear.

Yea, people were originallly saying that alot about the KD 15's too when they first dropped about the heel slippage in the achilles area.

Might have to cop a pair of the 20's and see what all the hype is about. Not for full price though.

Yea, people were originallly saying that alot about the KD 15's too when they first dropped about the heel slippage in the achilles area.

Might have to cop a pair of the 20's and see what all the hype is about. Not for full price though.
Dtlr has the black trinity color for $160. But it’s not free shipping. What you can do is go to a dicks sporting goods and get a price match.

Dtlr has the black trinity color for $160. But it’s not free shipping. What you can do is go to a dicks sporting goods and get a price match.
Dicks running out of sizes of those. Had no 13’s today, asked in store to place an order. Dtlr also doesn’t take promo codes on sale items, which sucks. Dtlr also had a 13 restock today, but oos now. Didn’t grab

Back
Top Bottom