All Star?
Olives?
Art Basel?
South beasts
Time machine
Purple&golds
Young heirs
Pink PE Bronny wore

I wish there were more conventional colorways instead of these weird shades of color. The 19s had weird shades as well.

The 20 has a great silhouette and I hope Nike gives us some solid, manly colorways before they move on to 21.

South beasts
Time machine
Purple&golds
Young heirs
Pink PE Bronny wore

I wish there were more conventional colorways instead of these weird shades of color. The 19s had weird shades as well.

The 20 has a great silhouette and I hope Nike gives us some solid, manly colorways before they move on to 21.
Two of those colorways aren’t releasing. That pink PE sample and the young heirs is a GS shoe.

Still have liverpools, Nike lifers, black/gold pair, plus more we haven’t seen yet to release and the multiple PE pairs he’s worn so far. That is a pretty small number compared to what you’re claiming.

All stars have pink on them. I think for a model to have more than one or two colorways with pink is a lot more than usual. It is what it is though.

If I find any of them on deep discount I'm copping, pink and all lol.

Ok so nobody has a clue about how the nxxt fits? That one dude that had em said they fit like the kyrie fly trap, I've never worn no kyries so that ain't help. Trying to not order the wrong size tomorrow morning

Back
Top Bottom