Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Used that $20 text coupon and had a $50 gift card. Used my 3x point code for my gold account too so should have a pretty decent reward coming too.
damn just did the $20 through text sign up too, it applied to cart. forgot about that. also have a $10 reward.. hmm maybe im cancelling this NDC order

What's the story on the NXXT Gen? They're obviously similar to the XX but they're cheaper and also slightly different in many ways. Are they a takedown model? Or a "low" version like they've done with his last few sigs (even when they were already low-ish to begin with)?

What's the story on the NXXT Gen? They're obviously similar to the XX but they're cheaper and also slightly different in many ways. Are they a takedown model? Or a "low" version like they've done with his last few sigs (even when they were already low-ish to begin with)?
I have to believe they're the "low" version of the sig. Same price point, have XX on the heel/insole.

different upper. (also Lebron's on court pairs of 20's have 2 eyelets at top, retail only have 1)
I think the NXXT somewhat solves some of that fit issue some have had, the collar appears slightly higher. More pliable looking.

Cushion tech is the same, other than heel zoom being top loaded (actually bouncier supposedly) versus bottom loaded in 20. and same large forefoot turbo zoom bag.

South beasts
Time machine
Purple&golds
Young heirs
Pink PE Bronny wore

I wish there were more conventional colorways instead of these weird shades of color. The 19s had weird shades as well.

The 20 has a great silhouette and I hope Nike gives us some solid, manly colorways before they move on to 21.
Still need the all pink debut pe tho :lol:

Was able to grab the NXXTs easily off NDC and use a bday coupon too. Pretty happy. Really curious how they compare to the regular XXs.

Oh man they’re the missing match pair…I’ll hold off for something more plan. And also wait for some more reviews. Thanks for the NDC Info and specs info.

Back
Top Bottom