Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Kobe’s almost always have a great fit, responsiveness and traction. Sometimes that’s all I need and other times I want more cushion and support.

But the nostalgia of wearing Kobe’s > any other shoe imo
I’m with you 1000%. Very little break in, great fit and responsive and traction. Just wish they held up longer. I remember my Kobe 10 heel bags popped or deflated in less than a month each time. The engineered mesh and skin wire uppers also ripped on my 5s, 9s and 11s.

In contrast my brons from 2010 are still holding up fine. I usually only get rid of brons when I get bored of them lol.

Kobe 9s + lebron 11 drop in midsole all time greatest ball shoe imo. Have yet to find a shoe better than that for my wide feet lol.
I did that too lol. Mostly for the opposite reason, as I absolutely could not wear the lebron 11 at all with the stock insole without amputating my pinky. Wore the bron 11 with the Kobe 9 insole and it was great.

Agree with you 100 percent! I think with foam they could cage it, like Adidas did with Harden 3? Inside of the heel was nice spongy Boost, but on the outer side they caged it some so it wouldn't result in rolling over.
I never really understood how the cage stuff worked, but now I get it!

Hibbett has the orange pair, that released today, labeled has the uninterrupted pair. Error on their end or did those get scrapped? I was looking forward to seeing how those look in person before making a decision.

Who's grabbing the total orange today
I might grab a pair down the line if NDC makes them code eligible. I may just wait for the lighter orange pair that comes out in the next couple of months. I think they are the "sesame" colorway.

a4f091ff-541c-4b43-b247-0b11601e0679-png.3094331

Last edited:
I might grab a pair down the line if NDC makes them code eligible. I may just wait for the lighter orange pair that comes out in the next couple of months. I think they are "sesame" colorway.
That pair looks fire. I’m in for those too, reminds me of my old Kobe 6 lightbulbs. Much more canary yellow than orange and has a bit of purple on the outsole. Might be the closest we get to another lakers colorway.

I'd probably do the same if they had 11.5 lol. I think they're worth it, they're pretty durable. I've been able to get most colorways I have below retail.

Last edited:
You’re in TX right? Gonna be out there in a couple of weeks…DFW area.

What’s some good kick spots to hit up? Might even try to get some runs in out there if I get a chance
I’m in west FW. You into boutique stuff or outlet stores? Boutiques you have Centre in Dallas and FW (Dallas is best), Sneaker Politics in Dallas, and that’s about it. Consignment/resell PrizedKicks in Plano, playa5oles in Fort Worth, The Selection in the Galleria. Outlets in Allen, grapevine, Grand Prairie (all about 30 mins from downtown Dallas), and the largest foot locker in the world (for real) in north Fort Worth.

I’m in west FW. You into boutique stuff or outlet stores? Boutiques you have Centre in Dallas and FW (Dallas is best), Sneaker Politics in Dallas, and that’s about it. Consignment/resell PrizedKicks in Plano, playa5oles in Fort Worth, The Selection in the Galleria. Outlets in Allen, grapevine, Grand Prairie (all about 30 mins from downtown Dallas), and the largest foot locker in the world (for real) in north Fort Worth.
Thanks man. Will try and check as many of these spots as possible… Grapevine is where the Nike clearance store is located right?

Saw the Total Orange colorway of XX in person at NIke SF today. The orange is very close to the I Promise NXXT but the purple threads in it make look slight different. They are nice but very busy at the same time.
I wish they don’t make it so busy. Too much going on. If they simplified it a bit it would’ve been much better.

I copped the Chosen 1 at DSG online. Had a gift card, rewards and $20 off coupon. Hope they are as good in person as they look online!

Went to pick up my AJ 3s and picked up the Christmas pair on sale from a local spot for $100. Just need to siSe swap for my sz 11.5 👀

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom