Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
😂

The shoe itself looks okay to me but not a day 1 purchase even as a big footer unless I absolutely love the cw. I have too many shoes as is that i can pass and still be at peace.
I always get one colorway at release for retail. I just can't wait lol. But only one. I can wait for a while to have another at discount but I don't mind paying up for the first

Kobe 9 elite lows were $200 at release and that was 2015

Kobe elites justified their price sort of. The whole elite series was a gimmick to begin with but nike did change up the materials some. This flyknit stuff on the lbj 20s with unknown cushioning set-up doesn’t scream $180-200 to me.

We’ll see what nike decides to do. I’m curious

I always get one colorway at release for retail. I just can't wait lol. But only one. I can wait for a while to have another at discount but I don't mind paying up for the first

The days of me buying every shoe i like are over lol. These prices have gotten out of control. Companies have realized that we, the customer, will pay whatever retail they set for FOMO instead of patiently waiting for sales.

I would love for them to do what the Air Max 2021 and drop it down to $160 retail, but let's be real. Nike can charge whatever they want and it will all depend on the mass appeal. The fact that we were able to cop the Space Jams 19s for $120 or less is a key sign that LeBron's sneakers are not in that much demand.

That being said, this shoe appears to have much more casual appeal. The technology has yet to be detailed and until we know that, we can't justify in our own minds if it's "worth it" at $180-200. My bigger fear is that they don't mass produce these due to the number of 19s sitting. That will give us less opportunity to cop at a discount. I expect the "Drew Leagues" to sell out/be limited, but lord knows I hope the Black and Reds sit for that $140 or less discount.

Special drawer box, some accessories, and an NFT and they can sell it for $200 lol!

Would a ZoomX foam with Zoom strobel serve any purpose, or do they counter each others best properties?
Maybe. I am curious to find out though. I still think a react midsole with full length zoom strobel would be amazing. Maybe that’s the sweet spot. Originally we thought the kd15 was going to use that setup. Maybe Nike switched back to cushlon for the KD15 so they could save react for the lebron 20s.

Maybe. I am curious to find out though. I still think a react midsole with full length zoom strobel would be amazing. Maybe that’s the sweet spot. Originally we thought the kd15 was going to use that setup. Maybe Nike switched back to cushlon for the KD15 so they could save react for the lebron 20s.

Didn't KD11 have a full length Zoom with React? Sure, it was not a Zoom strobel and the whole shoe was kinda meh and i totally skipped them due to their total lack of support.

When was the last time a sig went back in price? Maybe harden or something when they took away boost….let’s hope they end up like the 19s and everyone can eat at 50-60% off
The hype for the 20s is already high, so I don’t know just how much we will get at 19 discounts/prices, but here’s to hoping fam

Back
Top Bottom