Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
That's a gangster *** pic...
Screenshot_20220815-173354_Instagram.jpg

They are hyping up this model more any previous LBJ ever. That usually means nike is going to shaft the consumer & do it w/o lube

Nope
Screenshot_20220815-184753_Chrome.jpg

The breds and bubblegum trump this easily. Grateful for a new colorway leak but hopefully these are just F&F. Stop with these pastels and DJ Bron weird cw's get hard! I want to see bronny dunk on this fool and be motivated to go rob a mf'er!!! Not hunt Easter eggs after church!!!

Honestly, I’d be happy with a grey based colorway with a gum sole or something. Dunkman would be dope though. GITD would be :smokin
Nothing but love my guy but when you say gum sole that refers to a color which is tan. I have a friend who refers to clear soles as gums and that is not what that means.

Nothing but love my guy but when you say gum sole that refers to a color which is tan. I have a friend who refers to clear soles as gums and that is not what that means.
LOL! I actually meant the tan gum soles. Just meant a grey and GITD green would be dope too since that would be more in line with Dunkman vibes.

Back
Top Bottom