Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
as far as cushioning goes, it seems its 9 and 9 (visible vs. encased) not gonna count the generations

7,8,9,10,15,16,17,18,19 vs. 2,3,4,5,6,11,12,13,14

So October 5th for the Breds

Ready for specs. A wider strobel that is zoom max would be interesting. Hopefully the bottoming out foams ( zoom x and react) that you all go crazy for are not present in this model.

Ready for specs. A wider strobel that is zoom max would be interesting. Hopefully the bottoming out foams ( zoom x and react) that you all go crazy for are not present in this model.
Yeah can’t wait for the new knit name…20 year anniversary, platinum knit is my bet. Knit infused with platinum hence the price! 😂

It really is cool that he's letting his sons do the drop. Very smart marketing. I am a marketing wiz and that would've never crossed my mind

0A48952D-4158-41CD-B1F0-679B5270C655.gif

If they produce 19 numbers. If they go the Jordan 36 route, these things will be skimp and never hit discount at a size greater than 11.
Hit the nail on the head with this one. On the 36 wherever you look, IF they go on sale it’s not until size 11 is the biggest remaining.

If they produce 19 numbers. If they go the Jordan 36 route, these things will be skimp and never hit discount at a size greater than 11.
Which will most likely happen... Couldn't catch one 36 on disco in sz 13. Gonna grab bred pair for retail and see how the sales go from there.

Back
Top Bottom