Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
One helluva sale going on right now at DSG, you guys better jump on it …

IMG_1102.png

😂😂😂😂

Bron Unknowns sitting on the SNKRS app. Most sizes were sold out yetserdya but it looks like it was restocked.
Yall think we'll see this eventually hit disco?
Wheres that Christian Bale face where he does that OOOOH NICE.

Just went on SNKRS...same sizes. Smallest sizes, some smaller sizes, and some of the largest sizes (which is good for almost Shaq Sized humans).

1687779774451.png

Just went on SNKRS...same sizes. Smallest sizes, some smaller sizes, and some of the largest sizes (which is good for almost Shaq Sized humans).

1687779774451.png
Yeah, I wonder if it was just glitching when I checked this morning.
I swear I saw 90% sizes back! Just checked right now and it looks like it reverted back to what the stock levels were last night.

Regret not pulling the trigger on Laser Orange XX's yesterday on StockX for $130. They probably won't be any lower anytime soon:smh

Regret not pulling the trigger on Laser Orange XX's yesterday on StockX for $130. They probably won't be any lower anytime soon:smh
Laser orange XXs are amazing in person. Grab them if you can find them anywhere close to that price again...

Laser orange XXs are amazing in person. Grab them if you can find them anywhere close to that price again...

Just threw a bid in for $130 and scored. I really wanted those Titan collab NXXT's but who knows when those will drop so these will do.

messed around with these pink 20s. got them for free worn a few times and thought the cheetah double swoosh looked ugly so I decided to have fun with them. sanded down the upper so it's a suede like feel now and removed the double swoosh, then painted the swooshes cream to match the medial swoosh. wish there was a way to hide the stitching holes but it's all good, they're going to get beat up on the court :lol: throwing in some cream laces and they'll be good to go

IMG_5690.jpeg

IMG_6588.png

forgot to take a before pic but for reference

1688054979546.png

messed around with these pink 20s. got them for free worn a few times and thought the cheetah double swoosh looked ugly so I decided to have fun with them. sanded down the upper so it's a suede like feel now and removed the double swoosh, then painted the swooshes cream to match the medial swoosh. wish there was a way to hide the stitching holes but it's all good, they're going to get beat up on the court :lol: throwing in some cream laces and they'll be good to go

IMG_5690.jpeg

IMG_6588.png

forgot to take a before pic but for reference

1688054979546.png
whyyyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom