Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Rocked the TMs on vacation in Tokyo, love how much they pop

DSC_2020.jpg

DSC_2026.jpg

xx.jpeg

And vtotheinay, I feel you on the customization bug, I painted the gold on my Trinities because I only like my black/red kicks with hints of white, grey, or silver (blame Mike haha). To me with the 20s - outside of the TMs - there's been one tiny thing about every color-way that's prevented it from being perfect and it's pretty annoying.

trinity.jpeg

xx2.jpeg

Last edited:
The top layer swoosh makes the proportions better off on the 20’s. I couldn’t see removing it. But I would customized some of the colors and patterns depending on the colorway.

Rocked the TMs on vacation in Tokyo, love how much they pop

DSC_2020.jpg

DSC_2026.jpg

xx.jpeg

And vtotheinay, I feel you on the customization bug, I painted the gold on my Trinities because I only like my black/red kicks with hints of white, grey, or silver (blame Mike haha). To me with the 20s - outside of the TMs - there's been one tiny thing about every color-way that's prevented it from being perfect and it's pretty annoying.

trinity.jpeg

xx2.jpeg

What do you think made the black/metallic gold annoying?

Feel like TM, Trinity then possibly SB are the three best color ways.

Removing that swoosh made that pair look weird.

What happened? Wasn't a fan in hand?

Not for $222. Also I went up a half size (1/50 nikes in my size) and I still got foot pain the instant I stepped in. I'd seen them in hand over the weekend and they just look weak to me. If I'd paid half that price maybe, but at that price and with so many other shoes on the horizon I think I'll like better combined with already having enough shoes to hoop in right now, I let em go.

I may send them back, just want to see them in hand. Spoke to customer service and they said they’re “still on time” and should be here the 3rd. May just opt for some more NXXT’s I’ve been looking at. Would be nice to get them on disco.

Not for $222. Also I went up a half size (1/50 nikes in my size) and I still got foot pain the instant I stepped in. I'd seen them in hand over the weekend and they just look weak to me. If I'd paid half that price maybe, but at that price and with so many other shoes on the horizon I think I'll like better combined with already having enough shoes to hoop in right now, I let em go.

Did you get them in the same size as your other 20s? What type of foot pain

I still haven't received mines either and have no update on shipping.

Did you get them in the same size as your other 20s? What type of foot pain

I still haven't received mines either and have no update on shipping.
Just my own issue with these as a wide footer. I'd already given up on TTS after having 2 different colorways (not the miamis) and having the same midfoot pain. I even got shoe stretchers and tried that for 36 hours. So I went up a 1/2 size and nope. Soon as my foot goes in. Some shoes are just not for some people. I'll be back to try the 21s for sure! Bummed because everywhere you look people talk about how great of a performer this shoe is. Sucks!

Man that is a bummer to hear.
I was lusting after them but that price tag was putting me off.
Appreciate you confirming that it's def. not worth the retail though.

SNKRS cancelled my UNKWN pair order. It’s aiight. I got a pair from the aforementioned shop.

SNKRS be doing me dirty.

Need help NT fam. Got these from Amazon and wondering if they’re legit or not. I can’t tell and the box I got is different.

Attachments

• IMG_0285.jpeg
    IMG_0285.jpeg
    429.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0286.jpeg
    IMG_0286.jpeg
    440.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0287.jpeg
    IMG_0287.jpeg
    433.4 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0288.jpeg
    IMG_0288.jpeg
    313.3 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0289.jpeg
    IMG_0289.jpeg
    323.1 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0290.jpeg
    IMG_0290.jpeg
    402.4 KB · Views: 427
Amazon's 3rd party marketplace is the wild west...the good news is that it's easy to get refunded.

I mean maybe someone else can chime in, but they don't look right to me.

Outsole is supposed to have that icey blue-ish tint, right? And I feel like the pattern on the carbon fiber plate isn't supposed to be as clearly visible through the outsole.

Don't have my pair with me right now to reference but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What do you think made the black/metallic gold annoying?
I knew they were for his title with the Heat and Red, black, and hints of yellow are Heat colors so the gold swoosh was enough to remind me of them and annoy me. Like I fully understand why it’s gold and what it represents but it just wasn’t for me and made me wish these were on Nike By You so we could make all the bred colorways we wanted. I would love to make an XX after any of these beauties
photo-output.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom