Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I knew they were for his title with the Heat and Red, black, and hints of yellow are Heat colors so the gold swoosh was enough to remind me of them and annoy me. Like I fully understand why it’s gold and what it represents but it just wasn’t for me and made me wish these were on Nike By You so we could make all the bred colorways we wanted. I would love to make an XX after any of these beauties
photo-output.jpeg

I was asking about the black/gold not the Miami heat pair

Have these hit sales yet?

Not likely of course, but have my eye on the Message in a Bottle CW.

there's been one tiny thing about every color-way that's prevented it from being perfect and it's pretty annoying.
Totally with you on this – love the way the XX performs on court, but every colorway leaves at least a little to be desired.

Anyone heard about why By You hasn't been as available for hoops stuff the last couple years? Maybe just carry over from the pandemic, or just as likely not enough of a money maker. Too bad when there's finally a Bron sig worth IDing multiple times over (By You-ing just sounds too weird.... By Ewing? :rofl: )

Totally with you on this – love the way the XX performs on court, but every colorway leaves at least a little to be desired.

Anyone heard about why By You hasn't been as available for hoops stuff the last couple years? Maybe just carry over from the pandemic, or just as likely not enough of a money maker. Too bad when there's finally a Bron sig worth IDing multiple times over (By You-ing just sounds too weird.... By Ewing? :rofl: )
Pandemic/supply chain must’ve made everybody reevaluate things. I really miss the NB1 new balance 998s. I was able to make one cool pair 😔

I think I got the orange pair for $130 plus 12% cash back but not sure whether or not I’ll keep ‘em or not. Don’t really mind loud colors but they are SUPER bright in person 😂

The pandemic forced me to step away from my weekend leagues so I stopped paying attention to performance shoes and now just getting back to it…

With that being the case I missed all the good colors on the 20’s but was at the outlets last week and scooped these for $129 out the door.

IMG_9580.jpeg

Had to get rid of the red laces. But these are performance beasts!! Almost neck and neck with Kobe 4’s

Hopefully they don’t step away from this set up for the 21’s.

Honestly, your customs have looked better than half of what Nike gave us. Great work sir !
Kinda tripped out that he wore the pinks and sparked everybody’s interest all offseason… Then he brought em back to break the scoring record and Nike couldn’t let us have our piece of history :smh:

Back
Top Bottom