Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
But why? Why does what opportunity he hit matter? Licks happen everyday in every way.. Man I’m getting old.. 😂

Cause this isn’t instagram. Used (key word I guess) to be a place for info and helping each other out. Now people want to come here to flex and when they get called out are now portrayed as a victim. Be a reseller, as ****ty as it is to the people it makes it harder on but don’t think you gonna not catch **** for it especially when posting pics.

Last edited:
Cause this isn’t instagram. Used (key word I guess) to be a place for info and helping each other out. Now people want to come here to flex and when they get called out are now portrayed as a victim. Be a reseller, as ****ty as it is to the people it makes it harder on but don’t think you gonna not catch **** for it especially when posting pics.
I get what you’re saying about resellers and agree with what you’re saying. Maybe my definition of a reseller differs from the masses. If I flip three houses I bought because the owners didn’t pay their taxes, I ain’t no real estate agent… 😂 IJS. I guess it’s perception..

Yeah the community has certainly changed. There are good members, but there is always going to be opportunist as well..

I’m good with everyone and their opinions. Just found it interesting.. Back to the kicks! Hoping something of significance to read releases from Nike soon..

I get what you’re saying about resellers and agree with what you’re saying. Maybe my definition of a reseller differs from the masses. If I flip three houses I bought because the owners didn’t pay their taxes, I ain’t no real estate agent… 😂 IJS. I guess it’s perception..

If you went on a public forum and and posted pics of those houses and there are people there who wanted to buy them tbeyd get annoyed you flipped them. This matter doesn’t bother me at all but from the outside I’m here thinking what was the purpose of putting up that pic 🤣 that’s why I said something.

Apples and oranges.

We comparing flipping sneakers to houses?

Not the same.

Hey, a fool and their money. Someone wants those ugly Lebrons early. More power to them if they want to pay $250 over retail to get them.

I won’t lie. The thread entertained. Someone wants to sell GR Lebrons oh well.

Apples and oranges.

We comparing flipping sneakers to houses?

Not the same.

Hey, a fool and their money. Someone wants those ugly Lebrons early. More power to them if they want to pay $250 over retail to get them.

I won’t lie. The thread entertained. Someone wants to sell GR Lebrons oh well.
Comparing the process, not the product.. obviously they are different.. The base of the concept is still the same…

Comparing the process, not the product.. obviously they are different.. The base of the concept is still the same…
Sure. Buy something, try to re-sell it for profit.

I’m, personally, not going to the mall to buy a FSR of GR Lebrons.

But I have a lot of shoes. Many I haven’t worn…so I’ve tried to offload them here or there. So I won’t judge. I do think he could’ve shared where he bought them for those who maybe in the area. Course, he bought my size so I would’ve been SOL lol.

Surprised, there hasn’t been a YouTube review yet with the early release.

The nerve to sell my size for 450 tho smfh.
1662244012562.png
I just want some dam LeBron's wtf. Mine as well pick up some nice J's for that price, smh

Zoom turbo like the $110 kyrie lol

Really is crazy how striped down and minimal tech these are compared to the entire lineage of his line. I’m sure we will get some Nike marketing terminology for at least 3 new things introduced though, lol
The Zoom Turbo in the Kyrie 7 sucked tbh. Took forever to break in, and to this day, only my left shoe has fully broken in. Now the Zoom Strobel on the Kyrie 8's? Those shoes are outta this world, and they selling like hot cakes for under retail on Nike.

I remember the 2020 Neon 95 release. Sat in my area. I drove around and grabbed 11 pairs for Niketalk members. Didn’t want a penny over retail. Call it dumb, but I’ve sold shoes over retail before but if it’s to a member on NT and I know they’re not going to abuse getting them for retail on a oop I’m here to help.

i just wanna know how these feel man

is the cushioning adequate for us meaty feet folks?

They fit me good. These are one of the better fitting Lebrons that I can remember. It helps they didn't connect too many things. The 17 low for example is cool but the squeeze is real since it's a bootie. On these, the tongue is separated so it's not a choke hold.

I remember the 2020 Neon 95 release. Sat in my area. I drove around and grabbed 11 pairs for Niketalk members. Didn’t want a penny over retail. Call it dumb, but I’ve sold shoes over retail before but if it’s to a member on NT and I know they’re not going to abuse getting them for retail on a oop I’m here to help.

speaking of which

thanks to king of chicago king of chicago for ooping the Lavine city authentic Bulls jersey for retail when they were selling for $800+ on ebay

Any ways…hooped in these this morning, can’t believe it’s been nine years since these dropped. Forgot how great they felt. Had a little big toe soreness in my right foot the second half of playing but it wasn’t too bad. I’ll be gunning for a pair of 20s when they’re around $100-120ish. Might have to stay always from this thread as to not get tempted 😂. Or so I don’t see I cw “I need”.

9CA145B1-32D5-4628-9180-54DE64821440.jpeg

Terracotta Warriors. There were so many details with the XIs.

I think that’s the thing I liked about Lebrons. Waiting for someone to do that deep dive on the XXs. Hopefully, there are great colorways on the horizon.

Back
Top Bottom