Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Once again everybody I never told or tried to promote buying anything from me and I jus posted on eBay today I had the shoes 2 days now and hooked the homies up for retail but also have had so many inboxes people wanting to buy overseas and etc. I’m telling y’all don’t buy from me jus wait till next month yea and your right they should be available But some want now so it is what it is. Some well known people have bought no problem cause they don’t wanna wait and some ha e went overseas but yea if somebody would’ve asked I would e hooked somebody up Retail but e erybody jumped the gun wit negativity lol. I ain’t running or hiding it’s jus I don’t check 24/7 for replies or read e erything I jus try to inform others cause we all love this platform and shoes.

Once again everybody I never told or tried to promote buying anything from me and I jus posted on eBay today I had the shoes 2 days now and hooked the homies up for retail but also have had so many inboxes people wanting to buy overseas and etc. I’m telling y’all don’t buy from me jus wait till next month yea and your right they should be available But some want now so it is what it is. Some well known people have bought no problem cause they don’t wanna wait and some ha e went overseas but yea if somebody would’ve asked I would e hooked somebody up Retail but e erybody jumped the gun wit negativity lol. I ain’t running or hiding it’s jus I don’t check 24/7 for replies or read e erything I jus try to inform others cause we all love this platform and shoes.
Tbh looked like you were dodging questions at first. When I asked you just said "a store" so that narrowed it down to nowhere lmao. Then you didn't answer anyone's "how's the fit" questions even after you posted picking up more pairs. Anyways resellers taking all the GT Cuts left a bad taste in my mouth. If these are abundant then you get the pass for but IM WATCHING YOU IF THEY MAKE LIMITED QUANTITIES AND KEEP SELLING OUT LMAO. I'ma @ you when that bred pair comes out and can't cop :lol:

I honestly hate resellers like him. Go back to selling hyped sh*t. Stop selling shoes that ballers wanna hoop in. Guys like that ruined the GT Cut line.

Outside of Travis and occasional Dunks nothing even really is worth reselling lol. J’s are close to 220-240 at retail now to barely touch $100 profit off reselling.

It sucks but I see why they look at hoop shoes as having better profit margins. Unfortunately that only really worked on the GT Cuts because of pandemic shortages lol that’s dead now. Rappers and NBA players only ones going for these shenanigans

Last edited:
Outside of Travis and occasional Dunks nothing even really is worth reselling lol. J’s are close to 220-240 at retail now to barely touch $100 profit off reselling.

It sucks but I see why they look at hoop shoes as having better profit margins. Unfortunately that only really worked on the GT Cuts because of pandemic shortages lol that’s dead now. Rappers and NBA players only ones going for these shenanigans
Me personally I never cared if somebody resales or not. People might disagree me putting on eBay I understand and it’s not about the GR thing this is about it’s a month EARLY!! ALso we don’t know if it’s a GR or not but you are getting a month early. I’m guaranteeing and others I’ve talked to said the sane Tgat maybe the pics made JD release them online that night. Nobody had a release date etc until that day. Jd didn’t already have that planned because some links etc would’ve gave heads up it’s the fat word got out a store here had them and created a buzz. I thought they might pull them off the shelf at first. It’s people in the world that want to have something first to show off or post on ig etc so those who are buying for that price. I jus sold that $450 On eBay a hour ago after all this talk. I agree with people saying I wouldn’t pay but it’s a lot who want to have it first to make videos etc . E erybody is different and like said before I never posted on eBay until today because I got so many dm of people saying they wanted and was paying crazy prices. If also shared with others style code and made videos for people to post on the YouTube FREE because I wanted to help people who like shoes and Lebron .

hey man im not flaming the guy. he shared the first real pics of the shoe and im grateful for that

these are releasing a month from now so if there are suckers out there who will pay that much for them then more power to him.
I appreciate it bro. I think some don’t u derstand that . That $450 shoe jus sold because people feel they have to have it now and fall into hype . I appreciate it tho explaining that

Tbh looked like you were dodging questions at first. When I asked you just said "a store" so that narrowed it down to nowhere lmao. Then you didn't answer anyone's "how's the fit" questions even after you posted picking up more pairs. Anyways resellers taking all the GT Cuts left a bad taste in my mouth. If these are abundant then you get the pass for but IM WATCHING YOU IF THEY MAKE LIMITED QUANTITIES AND KEEP SELLING OUT LMAO. I'ma @ you when that bred pair comes out and can't cop :lol:
I understand it’s no hard feeling this way . ✊🏽✊🏽

Me personally I never cared if somebody resales or not. People might disagree me putting on eBay I understand and it’s not about the GR thing this is about it’s a month EARLY!! ALso we don’t know if it’s a GR or not but you are getting a month early. I’m guaranteeing and others I’ve talked to said the sane Tgat maybe the pics made JD release them online that night. Nobody had a release date etc until that day. Jd didn’t already have that planned because some links etc would’ve gave heads up it’s the fat word got out a store here had them and created a buzz. I thought they might pull them off the shelf at first. It’s people in the world that want to have something first to show off or post on ig etc so those who are buying for that price. I jus sold that $450 On eBay a hour ago after all this talk. I agree with people saying I wouldn’t pay but it’s a lot who want to have it first to make videos etc . E erybody is different and like said before I never posted on eBay until today because I got so many dm of people saying they wanted and was paying crazy prices. If also shared with others style code and made videos for people to post on the YouTube FREE because I wanted to help people who like shoes and Lebron .

I’m not mad at you *****. Them KD 15’s Beginnings was touching near $300-$350 before the Nike restock and if I had hella pairs I woulda got that off :lol:.

You better hurry tho cuz sooner than later these gonna be hash wall specials lol

I’m not mad at you *****. Them KD 15’s Beginnings was touching near $300-$350 before the Nike restock and if I had hella pairs I woulda got that off :lol:.

You better hurry tho cuz sooner than later these gonna be hash wall specials lol
Yea def I only got 1 pair left the rest are my buddies I jus posted for him

I’m not selling 450 a pair either let’s get that correct too.

But the seller here has the same username as you :emoji_confused:

1662244012562-png.3019510

Listen let me address it for last time … I do other things besides sit on here waiting for reply’s. I’m not selling 450 a pair either let’s get that correct too. All those aren’t my pairs and all Indy post aren’t mine either . I jus saw people’s replies jus now what am I hiding from ? I knew somebody would see or figure it out but why do people care like that . I encourage you to wait till next month and get for retail but some rather not . It is what it is. If somebody maybe had asked me can u get me a pair for retail I def would’ve assisted you .

huh dave chappelle.gif

Is it oochie wally or is it one mic?

Don’t think many care, the post him showing off 5-6 boxes rubbed some the wrong way. I would never pay that $450 price for them tho.
But why? Why does what opportunity he hit matter? Licks happen everyday in every way.. Man I’m getting old.. 😂

Back
Top Bottom