Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Mans who posted them in here is the same one reselling them for $450 a pop on eBay? 🤦‍♂️

Bout to wait for these to hit discount.

Nah they've got the zoom freak 4 drop to do first since they've actually announced it

I'm betting late september for a press release and they'll probably embargo performance reviews in the meantime

The fact he hasn’t responded when he was the one who posted the initial pics is laughable and then proceeded to post additional pick-up pics lmao

And he ebay username is the same as his NT username lmao
Oil jus saw this lol that’s why I didn’t respond. I’m not on here e ery moment . I got some for my buddies and yea I did oost on there. Also sold 4 pair you don’t see on there also. I wasn’t here promoting anything I was jus showing store here still has them. I did t come here and say I got for sale I came to inform . I’m not bout to turn this to a resell thing . They come out a Month from now so like I jus told the last person I’m not tripping. I been on Nike talk a long time before a lot of you I share info I’ll let y’all go dig up if I have on eBay or not but it’s all good

I checked sold listing on eBay. There have been 2 pairs sold for $400 or more.
Yea u right one was a pair I posted . I did t post a pair till today because people where inboxing asking to buy overseas .. some I let the homies get Retail but all these people don’t know that either 🤷🏽‍♂️

I never saw ya sizing question that’s why lol I’m not on here 24/7 bro and yes I put them on I’m a 10-11 I tried on 10.5 and had room .
I mean there was like 5 of us in here that asked and you went radio silence on where you copped from in the first place.

It’s only 2 options. That or start talking about how you gets money like that like that dude did in the penny thread when he got called out 🤣
Listen let me address it for last time … I do other things besides sit on here waiting for reply’s. I’m not selling 450 a pair either let’s get that correct too. All those aren’t my pairs and all Indy post aren’t mine either . I jus saw people’s replies jus now what am I hiding from ? I knew somebody would see or figure it out but why do people care like that . I encourage you to wait till next month and get for retail but some rather not . It is what it is. If somebody maybe had asked me can u get me a pair for retail I def would’ve assisted you .

I mean there was like 5 of us in here that asked and you went radio silence on where you copped from in the first place.
I never went silence on where I copped from .. I leaked the pics from jump and it said JDs in the blog posts. I wasn’t hiding where I got that’s why I informed people .. go read the ig post it says clearly

I mean if these were already at stores we can be sure supply chain won't be an issue for the official drop in october. These are gonna be plentiful.
I think they accidentally released them . It wasn’t that this was planned . We have multiple jd and only 1 had them in the city the other stores have but didn’t put out

Back
Top Bottom