Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Not sure, but the only one I could see selling out is the first pair bc of everyone wanting to try them. But w/ that $200 price point, I don’t see them selling out or hard to get. That’s just how I think it’s gonna go.
Right. I know the price will turn many away I guess I was just wondering because it seems that some of these are nods to his championships so I didn't know how available they might be. I really want the breds. Surely to **** they wouldn't do a limited release of a bred colorway 😄

Right. I know the price will turn many away I guess I was just wondering because it seems that some of these are nods to his championships so I didn't know how available they might be. I really want the breds. Surely to **** they wouldn't do a limited release of a bred colorway 😄

Breds will def be an easy to get in my opinion. The Xmas ones might be a sell out possibly depending how they look.

Definitely not. Shipping issues caused a ton of problems with the 19. Those poor guys never had a chance. The 20 already has way more hype than the 19 had. I see them selling moderately well, but that price tag will hurt them. I think these would fly off the shelf at $175
I also don’t think there was a ton of appeal to the general public looks wise.

Posted this in another thread…
D5C3126E-5ADA-43EC-9CEB-74EA8FCBF023.jpeg

So if they’re mass produced GR’s more than likely they’ll see the outlets at some point. It happens to just about every sig athlete…

D5C3126E-5ADA-43EC-9CEB-74EA8FCBF023.jpeg

So if they’re mass produced GR’s more than likely they’ll see the outlets at some point. It happens to just about every sig athlete…
Doesn't look like anything over a 10 or 10.5. I would probably take those for 100 to play in. Not much off court appeal though

Less than 3 weeks ago my friend saw those at an outlet for $140, surprised they hit discount that quickly. I hear the 15’s are decent hooping shoes too.

Doesn't look like anything over a 10 or 10.5. I would probably take those for 100 to play in. Not much off court appeal though
I got a pair of these but the “Community” color for $80ish plus tax off Eastbay just to hold me over until I get my hand on the 20’s.

Honestly I still prefer my 19 lows over these though 🤷🏾‍♂️

forefoot taper is a disappointment, that fit

3 days of cramping per review above, damn

forefoot taper is a disappointment, that fit

3 days of cramping per review above, damn

All I’ll say is that each person is different so it may not be the same for you

Yes every foot's different and it might be ok for us.

I played in the KD 15's again today and they're still not broken in and killing my feet. That plus the heel slip.

The pain goes away after a while but then returns. They're not too tight and feel great to walk around in, and nice I start running the problems start. I'll slow down a bit and sometimes it goes away but today it didn't.

Once I took my shoes off my feet were throbbing. The last time I played in them my feet weren't throbbing when I took them off.

I watched a reviewer say the same thing about the 15's and he's the only one that I've seen say that's.

In short, all of our feet are different and you probably won't have the same issues.

Back
Top Bottom