Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
No hatin and I mean im no NBA player but if you’re gonna cut up a $499 “ for the homies “ rashard CW like that and barely doing actual basketball moves then i don’t know If i can really trust his opinions like that but do you i guess

No hatin and I mean im no NBA player but if you’re gonna cut up a $499 “ for the homies “ rashard CW like that and barely doing actual basketball moves then i don’t know If i can really trust his opinions like that but do you i guess
I just look at sizing and the tech specs lmaoooo. Rest can be ignored.

I know that ppl have different foot shapes and everything but I don't see how the fit is always a question. It's TTS for me year in and year out 🤷‍♂️

That's not always the case. Look at the Jordan 35 to 36. The 36s were much more narrow unless you were able to get the PF ones.

Sammy Lee of solebrothers said he has some pretty dainty and narrow feet and he even suggested to go up half a size

Also depends on the upper material and if you prefer tight fit or not. Personally, im 9.5-10 i can make it work either way but for Kobe 5 and 6 im definitely a 10

Also depends on the upper material and if you prefer tight fit or not. Personally, im 9.5-10 i can make it work either way but for Kobe 5 and 6 im definitely a 10
I used to be able to "squeeze" into an 11 but the past few years I feel a lot of discomfort in an 11. I have to go 11.5 or nothing

Yes every foot's different and it might be ok for us.

I played in the KD 15's again today and they're still not broken in and killing my feet. That plus the heel slip.

The pain goes away after a while but then returns. They're not too tight and feel great to walk around in, and nice I start running the problems start. I'll slow down a bit and sometimes it goes away but today it didn't.

Once I took my shoes off my feet were throbbing. The last time I played in them my feet weren't throbbing when I took them off.

I watched a reviewer say the same thing about the 15's and he's the only one that I've seen say that's.

In short, all of our feet are different and you probably won't have the same issues.
Dude hooping with us today, had the same issues with the yellow Durant 15’s. He went full Dennis Rodman with the Spurs and took them off between every game. (We played best of 7)

Dude hooping with us today, had the same issues with the yellow Durant 15’s. He went full Dennis Rodman with the Spurs and took them off between every game. (We played best of 7)

I know his pain and I have the exact same pair!

Out of 6 times I took them off once because I brought a different pair of shoes, usually I just thought it out.

But I know his pain! :rofl:

That's not always the case. Look at the Jordan 35 to 36. The 36s were much more narrow unless you were able to get the PF ones.

Sammy Lee of solebrothers said he has some pretty dainty and narrow feet and he even suggested to go up half a size
Yeah if sammy lee is saying they're narrow then you def gotta size up.

Nah was TTS in those. Same as aj36. Same as Kobe V and 6.

Sucks for us since they don't make 13.5
Yup but for the most part 14 hasn't been too long in length for a lot of ball shoes. Only time it absolutely did not work for me was kobe 9s because TTS was pretty roomy and people sized down. Wish they would go back to not making ball shoes so narrow again. Is there even gonna be a EP version of these?

I been saying this in other topics for months and cats tryna hit me with the "but hes a foot doctor" yadda yadda. Man ***** with that mess. You get a LITTLE pass for being a foot doctor, but you aint valid valid doing alladat. :lol:

i wonder if well ever find out the real story of such a non lebron looking lebron especially for a milestone number

i like them twisting it into "staying on top of today's style" but we all know that not the look they probably wanted

also wonder what they do for a low model considering these are already lows

Back
Top Bottom