Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Has the Lbj line done a retro in a non original colorway yet? Other than the barbershop 3's.

Edit: nevermind, I discovered them.

Last edited:
I’m a simple man. 7-11 are the top 5. 8 and 10s may basically be the same, but zoom instead of max automatically makes it better for my ankles.

9s are by far my favorite and have the best colorways of any LeBron shoe released.

Also 14>15 personally speaking. 15s are basically the basketball performance Space Hippie 01s lol. And yes I know they’re at least 3 years older.

Really like the overall design of the shoe, just not feeling the Bred colorway.

Looking forward to pics of the other colorways.

Pretty sure that release manifest that was posted earlier said 200
Man they better have a lot under the hood if it’s gonna MSRP at $200. KDs are $50 less and I don’t know how much more comfortable a shoe can get than those lol, so we shall see!

Low key love my 16’s.
8995829A-E0E9-4D7F-BBBB-18F4B353359E.jpeg
Yes, this one is really nice.

Sorry not sorry but Nike and LBJ cannot justify a $180-200 price tag that doesn’t have visible max/zoom or double zoom (visible or not) with “updated” technology. Sorry not sorry, but the pics we’ve seen DO NOT look like a signature shoe for a face of the company athlete. That shoe looks like a take down model or a “lets throw something together to release because we eff’ed up the original or the face doesn’t like what we created”. Air maxes justify their price. Jordan’s sig models justify their price. Retros justify their price based on inflation from the original price. A kyrie/giannis type of shoe does not justify a higher price tag. $180 MAX should be the price and if basic inflation werent so high then maybe $160 (IMHO)

Sorry for the rant lol

Sorry not sorry but Nike and LBJ cannot justify a $180-200 price tag that doesn’t have visible max/zoom or double zoom (visible or not) with “updated” technology. Sorry not sorry, but the pics we’ve seen DO NOT look like a signature shoe for a face of the company athlete. That shoe looks like a take down model or a “lets throw something together to release because we eff’ed up the original or the face doesn’t like what we created”. Air maxes justify their price. Jordan’s sig models justify their price. Retros justify their price based on inflation from the original price. A kyrie/giannis type of shoe does not justify a higher price tag. $180 MAX should be the price and if basic inflation werent so high then maybe $160 (IMHO)

Sorry for the rant lol
But the question is..........

..........How do you really feel?

But the question is..........

..........How do you really feel?

😂

The shoe itself looks okay to me but not a day 1 purchase even as a big footer unless I absolutely love the cw. I have too many shoes as is that i can pass and still be at peace.

Back
Top Bottom