Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I remember the 2020 Neon 95 release. Sat in my area. I drove around and grabbed 11 pairs for Niketalk members. Didn’t want a penny over retail. Call it dumb, but I’ve sold shoes over retail before but if it’s to a member on NT and I know they’re not going to abuse getting them for retail on a oop I’m here to help.
I don't go above and beyond to physically grab pairs because living in NYC means everyone is a god damn beast in the sneaker culture. My local house of hoops is pimped out by the manager calling people he knows to grab restocks and quiet releases. But I have helped people cart yeezys and supreme if they really needed it on NT. I didn't even bother selling my USA GT Cuts. I asked around if anyone wanted it before returning.

Outside of Travis and occasional Dunks nothing even really is worth reselling lol. J’s are close to 220-240 at retail now to barely touch $100 profit off reselling.

It sucks but I see why they look at hoop shoes as having better profit margins. Unfortunately that only really worked on the GT Cuts because of pandemic shortages lol that’s dead now. Rappers and NBA players only ones going for these shenanigans
The hoop shoe resellers will always make me angry. I didn't get a pair of kobe 9s for retail til they dropped the flyknit lows on ID years back. And even then people were trying to resell their ID pairs and made it sell out like crazy. I wanted the masterpiece highs so bad but god damn vultures were selling it for 700+ for a sz 13 smh.

Someone who got them in already what's the fit like and can you compare the fit to another model that you wear/have?

It was more of the fact that he was gatekeeping info and then coming back here with 6 more pairs.

I’m not defending dude at all, but the first part of your statement is incorrect. He explicitly stated he found the shoe at a JD store. I think he even said something about his city (Indy). When people were flooding the comments about where & he didn’t respond, i think ppl got 🍑 hurt. But ol dude was not holding back info

I’m not defending dude at all, but the first part of your statement is incorrect. He explicitly stated he found the shoe at a JD store. I think he even said something about his city (Indy). When people were flooding the comments about where & he didn’t respond, i think ppl got 🍑 hurt. But ol dude was not holding back info
Look again. He replied by saying "Nah I'm here in the US". Granted that time he wasn't asked where but like still kinda gatekept where he copped by not saying where in the US. Second time, I asked and he replied "at a store". Third gatekeep point was that he finally told us JD sports after it had already dropped online and my sz 13 was already sold out. I prob would've been more prepared for that online drop. Anyways jayocampo, NT detective, is done I'm not as salty anymore I'll be patient and wait for the breds or pinks lmfao.

6C62ED6B-58E4-4C8E-BAE9-2896884606A4.jpeg

Damn saw the thread was moving and was thinking some on foot pics came out or a performance review😳 ….. not sure how things went left but when i asked buddy who posted the video and pics first …”where he got em and price”? …he gave me the information and i coped with double coupons off FNL and mine come this week 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Any ways…hooped in these this morning, can’t believe it’s been nine years since these dropped. Forgot how great they felt. Had a little big toe soreness in my right foot the second half of playing but it wasn’t too bad. I’ll be gunning for a pair of 20s when they’re around $100-120ish. Might have to stay always from this thread as to not get tempted 😂. Or so I don’t see I cw “I need”.

9CA145B1-32D5-4628-9180-54DE64821440.jpeg
These older LeBron's man, pure fire

Back
Top Bottom