Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
For anyone wondering about release dates:

Interesting some pairs are retail $200 and others $210

Lol wouldn’t expect a Boston fan to like a laker colorway.
Guess I’m not your average Boston fan because I’d never wear purple and gold but I love uniforms and can acknowledge that the Lakers OG unis that Wilt, Magic, and Jerry wore are beautiful. The color blocking on the 7s were dope with the mismatching and everything.

I hate the black piping on the Nike purple jerseys, hate how the yellow is banana instead of gold, and I hate the way they approached the laker scheme in the 20 from a pure aesthetically-pleasing pov but yeah, never buying it anyway haha.

In the “Behind the Design” videos on SNKRS, in the second “segment” I guess is what you’d call it, when the woman is holding the TM’s it looks like she has the “Pink Diamonds” on. You can only see the tongue and a bit of the heel since it looks like a bench/bleacher is blocking it but of what you can see it’s all pink.

In the “Behind the Design” videos on SNKRS, in the second “segment” I guess is what you’d call it, when the woman is holding the TM’s it looks like she has the “Pink Diamonds” on. You can only see the tongue and a bit of the heel since it looks like a bench/bleacher is blocking it but of what you can see it’s all pink.
F37B3EFF-DE15-425A-9594-23640EE033D3.jpeg

Talk about A good eye

If the TM’s would have dropped last week when my TL was flooded w/promos I think I would’ve def copped… now the more I look at them the more I’m like I don’t think I can pull this colorway off lol.

Grinches and Wiznards are the “wildest” kicks in my regular rotation. Space Jam 19’s might be my most flashy pair but they are in my rotation at all. Probably need to see TM’s in person and on my feet but might sit this one out and wait for Breds.

Decisions, decisions…

If the TM’s would have dropped last week when my TL was flooded w/promos I think I would’ve def copped… now the more I look at them the more I’m like I don’t think I can pull this colorway off lol.

Grinches and Wiznards are the “wildest” kicks in my regular rotation. Space Jam 19’s might be my most flashy pair but they are in my rotation at all. Probably need to see TM’s in person and on my feet but might sit this one out and wait for Breds.

Decisions, decisions…

Sure you can man. I thought that first but after seeing more pics especially on feet they dont look as “ wild “ lol

Back
Top Bottom