Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Now this is what’s up…

94AAB78B-4634-4FBA-8646-0AF287C0F9FC.jpeg

Defense sucks and their shooting is even worse.

But those black joints brons wearing tonight are 🔥

06A2AF05-03A5-4F28-99BA-8D63A0176F5B.png

But fam they shot the same even shot 90%ft all above average metrics shooting wise … They got out rebounded by 8 and had 3extra turnovers… that’s your ball game

Jazz made 6 more 3s. Thats the game. LBJ and AD missing easy layups against a very surprising hot team won’t do

Jazz made 6 more 3s. Thats the game. LBJ and AD missing easy layups against a very surprising hot team won’t do
The 6 3’s(18pts) only netted them +2 when you factor in La’s freethrows to which they were +16 even with ad and bron doing that you cannot make up for extra possessions..

only thing I've seen on there are the kyrie infinities
this was an answer to the question, are there any basketball shoes on nby and what was true then is no longer true now, at least on nike.com. they pulled all the kyries off of there (unless I'm being a moron). the infinities are still available in the $50-$75 range at various other sites for now but that's the end of custom kyries I guess. I'd made a few supercool pairs too and now am wishing I'd pulled the trigger

this was an answer to the question, are there any basketball shoes on nby and what was true then is no longer true now, at least on nike.com. they pulled all the kyries off of there (unless I'm being a moron). the infinities are still available in the $50-$75 range at various other sites for now but that's the end of custom kyries I guess. I'd made a few supercool pairs too and now am wishing I'd pulled the trigger
Dude there is absolutely nothing, shiii
112099FD-A877-4C3E-B637-E82A4063788F.png

They pulled all Kyrie stock

a whole $15 :lol:
I honestly don’t shop at FNL since they started the wait screens. I’m assuming they still do the winner circles or whatever reward so I’m guess you could slice off 35$. Maybe

These will fly once disco season comes.

Back
Top Bottom