Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Time Machines were a pre heat release like they’ve been doing. That ain’t new. Trinities been on DSG website. Got my sons there. Point is they’re out there. Others have been in stores. Saw violets and Trinities in FTL, Champs, and JD’s yesterday. Others have seen them as well in store. You’re deflecting.

Back to the XX’s.

Time Machines were a pre heat release like they’ve been doing. That ain’t new. Trinities been on DSG website. Got my sons there. Point is they’re out there. Others have been in stores. Saw violets and Trinities in FTL, Champs, and JD’s yesterday. Others have seen them as well in store. You’re deflecting.

Back to the XX’s.

You questioned my knowledge of the shoe release I hit you with facts. Maybe not perfect but I’m up and I own all 3 pairs. I love them especially the padding now that my stitches are out they and the Zion’s hit perfect in the spot where the bone debris was removed.

You guys are at two days of talking about man meat and what the meat may or may not have done.

1667938323334.gif

I wanted to know about the shoes, not what's 3 feet above them.

1667938400304.gif

Really excited to see the X-Mas color way as well as whatever is baked up for the Culture Kings. With the season the Lakers are having, the shoes are about the most interesting thing going unfortunately...

Back
Top Bottom