Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
You guys are at two days of talking about man meat and what the meat may or may not have done.

1667938323334.gif

I wanted to know about the shoes, not what's 3 feet above them.

1667938400304.gif
I'm glad l only skim this thread bc l didn't see any of that.

I came in here for XX not XXX :smh:

I am struggling to find out how we even got on topic of baby mama drama lmao.

The one dude was wildin and decided to just randomly bring it up.
I think I made a confusing comment about AD wearing Time Machines which harken back to Miami beaches, etc. And then we started talking about Lebron’s alleged extracurricular activities. I thought we were going to roll up to that reporter’s home to draw blood and administer a blood test on Maury.

Those whites look good in that picture. I just can’t do it…unless we enter Disco Season!!

Those pictures are beautiful junjdm junjdm and nice touch with the Deuce Band!

I agree with most in here that I can’t justify copping with the clear soles, inevitably turning yellow. White knot don’t bother me though. If they had a red or golden sole, I’d be all over those.

I think I made a confusing comment about AD wearing Time Machines which harken back to Miami beaches, etc. And then we started talking about Lebron’s alleged extracurricular activities. I thought we were going to roll up to that reporter’s home to draw blood and administer a blood test on Maury.

Those whites look good in that picture. I just can’t do it…unless we enter Disco Season!!
they'll be cream-colored vintage by disco season

Professional athletes get a lot of kitty thrown at them in general, especially the elite ones. I'm not here to make accusations or create gossip, but if you honestly and sincerely believe the "King" has never had any concubines then you are incredibly naive

We caping for dudes now?

Someone cue that gif of Iggy when Dray was talking to Bron mid game. :lol:

Look nice but once that white knit gets dirty and those bad traction clear bottoms yellow, it is over for those.

Those pictures are beautiful junjdm junjdm and nice touch with the Deuce Band!

I agree with most in here that I can’t justify copping with the clear soles, inevitably turning yellow. White knot don’t bother me though. If they had a red or golden sole, I’d be all over those.

Appreciate it and yea I can see what you guys mean, the black on the knit part will help w the shoe looking dirty in my opinion, but the translucent will be hard to keep it from yellowing eventually, but all good. I enjoy just wearing my shoes.

Your shoe is a brick when it doesn't sell. Not so knowledgeable eh?
No I am. That was just a stupid comment. Has to sell out completely to be successful? Nah. Nike basketball hasn’t been like that in years. This ain’t new. Are you a fan of the model like you said earlier or are you not?

Some weird behavior going on here. Sounding an awful lot like that Duke guy who lurked Lebron threads.

No I am. That was just a stupid comment. Has to sell out completely to be successful? Nah. Nike basketball hasn’t been like that in years. This ain’t new. Are you a fan of the model like you said earlier or are you not?

Some weird behavior going on here. Sounding an awful lot like that Duke guy who lurked Lebron threads.
But not duke40 duke40 right? :lol:

1. I have said several times I love the shoe. I own all 3 pairs so far. 4 will be the white pair. If you sell 10% of your stock it’s a brick.

Back
Top Bottom