Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
A picture of a guy tying his shoes isn't gonna convince me to buy them.

1670860358033.gif

I remember a thread asking “what photo made you want to cop some shoes?”

Some guy said he said Daisy Marie getting her back blown out rocking some True Blue 3’s and that made him want those shoes even more.

Lol, facts. My legs are pretty toned all things considered, but I only roll em once.
Yeah I have to roll my og shorts once just so they don’t hang below my knees lol. Got some dope shorts from previous leagues but they are too long for todays game haha! Otherwise I prefer about an inch or two above the knee cap so I can move around better. How the hell did AI cross everyone with his shorts down to his ankles. Man was built different!

Yeah I have to roll my og shorts once just so they don’t hang below my knees lol. Got some dope shorts from previous leagues but they are too long for todays game haha! Otherwise I prefer about an inch or two above the knee cap so I can move around better. How the hell did AI cross everyone with his shorts down to his ankles. Man was built different!

You wanna talk built different?:lol:

tjford_1oob2jg5249zj1chirwubdxfsp.jpg

You wanna talk built different?:lol:

tjford_1oob2jg5249zj1chirwubdxfsp.jpg
Those weren’t even his shorts too lol. Remember him saying he showed up to the shoot and the bucks were to supply the uniform and they sent like a XXL tall or something like that.

^Still don't care for the colorway but Nike went in with the details on the Christmas.

The gift wrapped mini basketball hoop and the pic of Lil Lebby on the insole were cool.

Head's up guys, there's a code on Ebay that is 10% off right now if you wanna go that route. I decided to buy the Debut in EP version (supposed to be slightly wider) from Id4 Shoes, Price was 188 total with the code SNEAKERTIME10

Does anyone use these with Move Game Day Pro insoles? If so, how long was the break-in period for you, and how's the heel containment?

Been trying them with my VF’s and I feel a decent amount of heel slippage but can’t tell if I just need to break them in more or just go back to stock or other insoles.

Last edited:
Those have the upper from the pink pair that came out not the mesh pink bron had on oh and I'm back on the christmas pair I think

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221213-155828_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221213-155828_Instagram.jpg
    716.7 KB · Views: 623
You mean why release them after the holiday?

I agree. It’s like the biggest weird thing. Easter’s used to drop before. Fourth of Julys befo.

You mean why release them after the holiday?

I agree. It’s like the biggest weird thing. Easter’s used to drop before. Fourth of Julys befo.

I mean releasing them on the actual holiday is inconsiderate since people will be traveling, socializing.

After watching that video i like the xmas pair even more. Green and red laces 👍

Back
Top Bottom