Nike LeBron 22

Got a reverse navy/white colorway on today, doesn't look as sharp as white/navy. Those white/red's she's wearing are killer!

He debuted the X in the Olympics while the 9 was still releasing low colorways.

I don’t hate the 14 just dislike the lack of colorways, but if I’m not mistaken, wasn’t that shoe rushed because the Bron didn’t like the original model them came up with and rushed to get something done?

He debuted the X in the Olympics while the 9 was still releasing low colorways.

I don’t hate the 14 just dislike the lack of colorways, but if I’m not mistaken, wasn’t that shoe rushed because the Bron didn’t like the original model them came up with and rushed to get something done?
Yes. I had a chance to buy the original 14 samples on ebay for 100 but nobody knew at the time if that was really what they were. Turns out it indeed was. Was looking for a pic but can't find it. The lace loops came right off of the midsole so the shoe strings crossed all over the shoe. Very ugly

The X's released that summer didn't they?
Yes (well September, but still prior to the actual start/tip off of the season.) Olympic colorway was the Gold medal pair they released and were the 10+ with that tracking tech in them. Regret not getting a pair.

Yes Olympic colorway was the Gold medal pair they released and were the 10+ with that tracking tech in them. Regret not getting a pair.
Same here. I was making the point the other day that I can't see why they wouldn't have dropped a retro of those right now without the sport package. I'd pay $200 for that. What if they won gold and Nike dropped a 10/22 pack 🫨

A lot of the Lebrons have been ok, it's been the colorways that have been bad

and the 19 was just a bad basketball sneaker period.

At least with the 20-22 Nike is producing Lebron's that he actually wants to play in. Playing in Soldiers and NXXT's come playoff time when more people are watching wasn't a good look.

Ppl got back with the 15. Started falling off with 18. Def off on the 19 and back the 20. Sure we can continue with the rehashed Kobe line, but if we’re being honest, that’s across the Nike basketball line in general.

maybe here but hell nah

I’m basing it off general appeal, kids been stopped wearing lebrons

that’s one of the larger indicators, people used to wear brons off the court and that hasn’t happened in a very long time

Nike basketball in general fell off but kids still wore kyries and pgs and beyond that kids were also wearing the melos and curry’s

I know his shoes were always bigger and bulkier but people used to wear his shoes on and off the court

the best looking shoe he’s had recently is the 14 outta nowhere’s and it was basically a pseudo acronym collab (tuff nonetheless)

lebron hasn’t had a anthony edwards type of hit shoe since the 10

No pics yet of the navy/white pair he's wearing right now? From a distance they didn't look as appealing as the white pair but they showed them closer when he was at the scorers table and looking pretty good

maybe here but hell nah

I’m basing it off general appeal, kids been stopped wearing lebrons

that’s one of the larger indicators, people used to wear brons off the court and that hasn’t happened in a very long time

Nike basketball in general fell off but kids still wore kyries and pgs and beyond that kids were also wearing the melos and curry’s

I know his shoes were always bigger and bulkier but people used to wear his shoes on and off the court

the best looking shoe he’s had recently is the 14 outta nowhere’s and it was basically a pseudo acronym collab (tuff nonetheless)

lebron hasn’t had a anthony edwards type of hit shoe since the 10
I coach and work at the middle school/high school level. This is not really true.

1722185690573.png

Yeah this design is nice just feel as if there's something missing on the front end of the shoe.

But they cooo....

I heard they were difficult to produce and that's why we haven't seen them yet 🤷‍♂️
I hope they keep the same zoom max bag in them. And don’t go the Nike sportswear (NSW) and be cheap by just sticking a regular air max bag in them. Still using my elite pairs to run stadium steps several days a week. They are still as bouncy as day one. Only thing is, not sure how long I have on my pairs as they are well over 10 years old. Hope they do the retros properly.

Back
Top Bottom