Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
How will ds lebron 9s and 10s hold up if I buy them rn?

Carbon fiber glue could be separating. Forgot I had swingmans and noticed it. Also happen to my Kentucky's which I wear occasionally. Big Bangs, Miami Nights and others seem to be fine for the moment.

Haven't noticed anything with the 10's

20210422_120651.jpg
🔥

Ordered from kicks crew on 3/27 and just got them yesterday. Well worth the wait. I have the Lakers and graffiti as well so now hoping I can get the HWC to add to it
20210422_122618.jpg
These are the best new 8 release imo and blow the OG Chinas out of the water. My pair is in Australia should get today but most likely Monday. I need HWC too.

Damn, I'd love to get these out the way right now and take the easy lay up to make sure I get them...

But for $255?

Screen-shot-2011-05-28-at-11.43.58-AM.png

Damn, I'd love to get these out the way right now and take the easy lay up to make sure I get them...

But for $255?

Screen-shot-2011-05-28-at-11.43.58-AM.png
For me 35 over retail to get my pair guaranteed is worth it. I pay 220 for 200$ shoes because the tax in Illinois sucks. I think these are gonna be stupid limited in the STATES for some reason. With everything getting pushed back who know how many pairs are gonna actually release.

Yea...I’m an idiot & looked at the euro conversion & ordered my size.

$255 when I could pay $215 with Nike sucks when I never pay over retail for anything...however I don’t know who’s still getting these to release pairs & I never win the draw with Nike so I’m justifying the extra $40 that way.

it sucks this is what buying shoes in 2021 has come to but it is what it is right now

Yea I rather secure them. Hitting the draw on SNKRS is always a coin flip and I’d miss out, I’d may be paying that or more at resale for my size.

Yea...I’m an idiot & looked at the euro conversion & ordered my size.

$255 when I could pay $215 with Nike sucks when I never pay over retail for anything...however I don’t know who’s still getting these to release pairs & I never win the draw with Nike so I’m justifying the extra $40 that way.

it sucks this is what buying shoes in 2021 has come to but it is what it is right now
Not an idiot. Like you said. Who knows who is getting these and how many pairs. 40$ over isn’t horrible but now you got your pair on lock. I pay 220 after tax because of Illinois tax. So 35 dollars isn’t bad either.

Yea I rather secure them. Hitting the draw on SNKRS is always a coin flip and I’d miss out, I’d may be paying that or more at resale for my size.
A coin flip? I have hit 1 out of 1000000 (not literally) draws. So I can already feel I will take an L. 35-40 dollars over retail I’m ok with. You never know with SNKRS or Nike. They could have made these stupid limited or they could have made 100000000 pairs. Unless you work for Nike you don’t know for sure. For 35$ I can rest easy knowing I have a pair on the way.

A coin flip? I have hit 1 out of 1000000 (not literally) draws. So I can already feel I will take an L. 35-40 dollars over retail I’m ok with. You never know with SNKRS or Nike. They could have made these stupid limited or they could have made 100000000 pairs. Unless you work for Nike you don’t know for sure. For 35$ I can rest easy knowing I have a pair on the way.

i know. That’s why I ordered them too

Back
Top Bottom