Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Fond memories of the first SB release. I was the only person to show up at my local Footaction at opening. They only got four pairs in-sizes 9.5/10/10.5/11, so I was able to get my size 10 easily. It was only supposed to be one per person, but since no one showed up for the first 15 minutes, the cashier let me buy the 10.5, the only caveat was that I couldn't use my Star Rewards card on it. I traded the 10.5 to someone here for the NYC Union Challenge Dunk High.
What I wouldn't give to go back to buying sneakers in 2010.

Last edited:
Yeah they def didnt move. I was on my way out of town stopped by Footaction when the mall opened they were just sitting I copped my size & bounced.

SBs are a must. After that I don’t care about anything else scheduled this year at all.

I was willing to let my TS1s go for a pair of SBs last year glad I didn’t.

Unless the SB's are super limited, it will probably end up like the HWC release.

But the TS6's are worth way more than these SB's.

Trade bait? Nah.

Depending on your size those SB's shouldn't be hard to get.
jackie-chan-wait-what-meme.jpg

I am definitely in the minority didn’t like these much and still don’t. And everyone is right these sat. I went in release day around 1pm and bought 4 pair. Sales person was so happy to sell them to me!

I got my SB from the footaction on 34th street and I think it was a midnight release. It was about 50-60 of us outside. This dude from Dipset was trying to skip the line and the employee wouldn’t let him. He had to go to back of the line which was kinda long. I dunno if he copped that night. I did. I was like 15th in line. Copped my size and a matching shirt. I know it won’t be that easy this time I just hope I can scoop up a pair from somewhere

I'll never forget my own only ever "camp out" was going to the mall early for these and copped a 10.5 and 11 at the mall in Greensboro. I was crazy happy that allowed me to come back around and buy a second pair. Obviously, should have tried to go for more.

I got my SB from the footaction on 34th street and I think it was a midnight release. It was about 50-60 of us outside. This dude from Dipset was trying to skip the line and the employee wouldn’t let him. He had to go to back of the line which was kinda long. I dunno if he copped that night. I did. I was like 15th in line. Copped my size and a matching shirt. I know it won’t be that easy this time I just hope I can scoop up a pair from somewhere
Copped mine on NDC non-Flash site and a 12.5 at that

Back
Top Bottom