• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I got a fit already
I got a shirt i bought back in the day for these.

Definitely hope the market is either the same as the other 8 colors or like the media days were it starts high and is eventually settling to low 300’s

Last edited:
Some shops in EU released the South beach.
Some of that stores didnt release others cws (HWC and Lakers) so that makes me think that we will have a wide release for the South beach.
More stores more pairs?

Last edited:
Care to share what store?

It’s a good thing I bought extras of the HWCs..the quality isn’t good at all
5C31E704-B799-40D1-B4FE-1F73C617CF80.jpeg

Looks like someone already wore with dark jeans 😂..still I’m happy that these dropped they’re a classic despite the quality issues

Last edited:
I'm getting the feeling the SB will be enough to go around. Nike doesnt seem to be making most of the 8s too limited. They seem to be more of a limited GR type shoe.
Same here. I couldnt get my size but some stores in my country will have them and they didnt recive other cws...

Looks like someone already wore with dark jeans already 😂..still I’m happy that these dropped they’re a classic despite the quality issues
It’s that damn blue suede. If you rub it with your finger it will be on that as well.

I'm getting the feeling the SB will be enough to go around. Nike doesnt seem to be making most of the 8s too limited. They seem to be more of a limited GR type shoe.

Really haven’t had an 8 (retro) that kept a high resale thank goodness. I know none of them had the hype that the SB 8/MNs had but it’s been chill so far

Really haven’t had an 8 (retro) that kept a high resale thank goodness. I know none of them had the hype that the SB 8/MNs had but it’s been chill so far
That's the truth right there. Even the Grafittis which only released on snkrs and the gym reds which only released in Asia dont have crazy resale. Graffiti in my size on Goat are 250 and Gym Reds are sub 240. I honestly think most people will be able to get the SB. Not sure about the MN. Those were super limited when they originally released so dont know if Nike will make a lot of pairs. Having said that, they arent a LW shoe so my guess is numbers will be decent.

Looks like someone already wore with dark jeans 😂..still I’m happy that these dropped they’re a classic despite the quality issues
Mine are the same way. Laces too..

SB's will be interesting, because of the HWC. People obviously thought there was resell in HWC, probably because Nike had them as draw. But if you're a 8-11 you're pretty much taking a loss on StockX, and pairs aren't in hand yet.

That's the annoying part about it, because you're paying fees plus taxes for something that somebody didn't want in the first place. Glad I was able to get a pair for retail.

I got the HWC 8s for retail from UNKNWN a few days before release, if I get something then resellers better just pass because I never get lucky on anything :lol:

Back
Top Bottom